Sweeter than Fiction

Nico di Angelo and Avery Malfoy are best friends for two years already. They started to be best friends at age fourteen after Nico and the seven defeated Gaea.

Sure Nico is a lonely kid who'd rather be alone in the dark but when he met Avery he would prefer to be alone with Avery in the dark...maybe because she is gives light to Nico's gloomy world. They would hang out at his cabin since there is no one there but Nico. They would open up, be silly, be weird, be psychos together.. Hey that's what best friends do...right?

Throughout all those years, they never realized their true feelings for each other... until now.

All along they just thought that they'll just end up as best friends and keep hesitating whether to tell their true feelings for one another or just keep it within themselves when there is a big possibility that they can be more than that. They can be a ...couple.

Avery has never, ever, in the name of whoever made Amortentia dreamt of having a romantic love story with someone until at age sixteen. She would always dream of a love story like Harry and Ginny, Ron and Hermione... even the Forbbiden Love Story of Draco and Hermione seems so sweet. Or a love story like Peeta and Katniss or Finnick and Annie or Clary and Jace or Becky Bloomwood and Luke Brandon from the Shopaholic series and movie or R and Julie from the movie Warm Bodies or Ethan and Lena's destiny love story or any other love stories she have read and watched in movies. But she would always say it's impossible since those cheesy love stories only happens in movies, books or TV series.... They only happen in Fiction stories...

Or that's what she thought...