Chapter 27 TWIN

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Your pov/
'Nonononono' I thought I DO NOT want to see Hikaru or Kaoru!!

"Oh hey Y/N what's up?"
.......

"Y/N?" They both asked again

"I'm sorry hi? I'm just... Just leave me be.." I said quietly loud enough for them to hear it. "Y/N were sorry both of us we really are we miss you so much!! Please forgive us.. We do anything!!" They screamed on the inside I wanted to forgive them so much and I knew that I missed them too... There sweet devilishly cute smiles and how they always make me laugh over anything...

"I-I......."
I ran over and hugged both of them "YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I MISS TALKING TO YOU!!! I FELT SO ALONE AND LOST.... I think I'm in love...." I fell on the floor and started to ball my eyes out. " Hey hey hey it's ok sis! Don't cry!!!" Tamaki comforted me "Do you really mean that? You forgive us?" Hikaru asked "Yes I took my anger out of you.. And I got so upset about my family and...." I continued to cry.

Twins pov/
'Did she's just say she loved us?' Y/N sat on the floor crying in front of us her e/c eyes now red and puffy from crying.. "thank you thank you!" We repeated. Hikaru and Kaoru got on there knees and hugged Y/n.

WELP I FEEL LIKE THE WORST WRITER EVER!!! I have no clue what just happened and its PROBLY the cheesy thing ever but ya know it happened.. And now I'm off to update yet another story useing my phone so bai!! Have a good night or day-PONY