Chapter 23

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

YOur pov/

"You ok? you look really sad!" Maddy asked me as we entered the twins house.

"I just need some space that all" I answered

 I mean what am I supposed to do! BOTH of the twins like me! 

"I Under stand me and Zach can give you some space while you chill" Maddy said while pulling Zach inside.

 "AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE LIFE!" I screamed at the top of my lungs

 "I HAVE NO FREAKING FAMILY, MY MOM HATES ME, MY FATHER LEFT ME!, THE TWINS BOTH LIKE ME! WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO!" 

 I walked over to the closest tree and climbed. Once I was at the top I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down before I broke. "1...2....3...4...4-4-4..." I started to cry thinking about everything made me cry. 

~~~~~~~Flash back~~~~~~~~

"Hey Daddy can I help you!" 4 year old me said  "Sure sweetie pass me that wrench" my father said I picked up what he asked for and handed it to him. "Hehehe daddy your face!" my father's tan skin was covered in black oil from working on his truck. He picked up a cloth and wiped it, "Thanks Y/N if it wasn't for you I would of walked around like that!" I giggled. My father smiled at me and looked into my huge E/C orbs his green eyes reflecting into mine. "SO wanna practice?" he asked while looking over at my bike, I nodded my head and grabbed my pink helmet. My father grabbed the bike and brought it to the pavement where I was waitting. He helped me onto the bike and held it steady so I wouldn't fall, "Now remember Y/N its just like a horse balance it key! I will give you a push and there you go" "OK Dad I got this" I twirled my pigtails he laughed. "One.... two... THREEE" my dad pushed the bike forward "PETAL!" the bike started to move and then the bike started to lean one way and then another 'Balance is key' I thought  I then I found I was riding around the driveway with no problem. "YES good job sweetie!" my dad ran over and placed his cowboy on my head revealing his H/C hair. I smiled... that is something I will never forget all the memories I had with him horseback riding,learning how to  ride a bike,helping with his truck, I was his little girl and I will forever miss him! the twins remind me of him so much... 

~~~~~~END OF FLASHBACK~~~~~~~~~

Still your pov/

"Y/N COME EAT!" Zach screamed "OK" I yelled back I looked up at the sky it was pitch black guess I was thinking a lot.  I walked inside and into the kitchen the twins were sitting down with Maddy and Zach. I walked over picked up my plate and walked away, "Just give her some space.." I heard Zach say . I walked up to my room and ate and fell asleep.

OK  TWINS POV/

Once Y/N left we told Zach and Maddy about our plan. "SO  basically throwing a family reunion for her father's side of the family..." Hikaru said Kaoru nodded his head, "I dont know guys Y/N... her  father.. he just left her" Zach said worriedly "I think its a good idea!" Maddy said "BUT YOUR THE ONE WHO NOT TO MESS WITH HER FAMILY LIFE!" Zach screamed "YEs but have you seen her lately! she thinking so much about it! I can sense it! can't you!  this is our friend Zach if we can do something for her let's do it!" Maddy said confidently. "Ok... but how will you even reach him?" Zach asked "WElll...... we have a friend.. at school" The twins said while smirking "Um.. i'm not gonna ask.." Maddy  said "Well i'm gonna hit the hay! night" everyone got up and went to there rooms to sleep.

OMG SO MUCH I HAVE TO UPDATE IM SO SORRY! OK I AM I GTG UPDATE MORE BAI!~PONY