Chapter 15

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran highschool host club!\

Your pov/

I walked into the host club "Hey guys!" I sat down on a table, Hikaru walked over to me and hugged me "I CANT WAIT FOR YOU TO SING!" my eyes went wide. OMG THATS RIGHT I HAVE TO SING!! or he.... "Y/n~CHAN!!!" Honey screamed at me "H-hi" I stuttered "Awhhh Y/N~Chan dont be scared!!" he gave me a hug "T-thanks honey.." I made my way over to the changing room and sat down against the wall. "Why today... why now.." I wisperd "Y/N? are u ok?" Kaoru walked over to me and sat down in front of me . "Y-yeah.."  he took my hands and I blushed I looked at him and he smiled, he moved closer to me his lips inches away.His lips crashed into mine my eyes went wide. He pulled away "K-kaoru I..." "Y/N its ok calm down.. just change and go out there and do your best", Kaoru then got up and left me.I sat there in shock he KISSED ME!! I shuddered and went into a room to change. I changed into (Pic above)It was a black dress  I put on a pair of black heels and a white mask? I skipped out of the changing room an to the backstage.

Kaoru's pov/

I walked out of the changing room and over to my brother who had started to entertain the girls, I still couldn't get over that fact that I kiss Y/N! I felt like I was going to explode! I sat down and was talking with the girls until the lights went black. "HELLO everybody today we have a special guest... she performed in america she also retired to become a regular girl... HERE SHE IS KOKORO!!! Kokoro? I thought and then it hit me... thats why she looked and sounded so familiar  Y/N WAS THE FAMOUS KOKORO!! but was she? A girl wearing a black outfit and a white mask entered the stage she looked so nervous like she was about to cry... the music started and she started to sing....

Your pov/

 "HELLO everybody today we have a special guest... she performed in america she also retired to become a regular girl... HERE SHE IS KOKORO!!!" Kyoya yelled. It hit me like gust of wind..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Flash Baackkkk~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HI my name is ZUKIA!!" the tall man with gray hair and glasses held out his hand I shook his hands not knowing what was coming "You have a wonderful voice! I would like for you to release an album! all you need to do is to sign here...."  he handed me a pen and paper I signed the paper and that's where my career started   I released a album and it went Viral I used the name Kokoro and not my real name I didn't usually wear masks but my outfits were always a dark color. I loved singing but as I got older I needed to go to school and go to college I stoped my career as a pop singer and moved from new york to a small cabin in the mountains, and now I was in japan on a stage... in front of people..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~End of flashback~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked out on stage I fiddled with the ribbons from the mask I was wearing I was so nervous I felt like I was going to faint!  I went up to the mic and looked around everyone was looking at me... the music started to play.... 

I pirouette in the dark
I see the stars through me
Tired mechanical heart
Beats til the song disappears

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

If only the clockworks could speak
I wouldn't be so alone
We burn every magnet and spring
And spiral into the unknown

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
If I break the glass, then I'll have to fly
There's no one to catch me if I take a dive
I'm scared of changing, the days stay the same
The world is spinning but only in gray
(Only)

My mask started to come loose there's no point in hiding it I threw off my mask and continued to sing...

Somebody shine a light
I'm frozen by the fear in me
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me
So cut me from the line
Dizzy, spinning endlessly
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!
Shatter me!
Somebody make me feel alive
And shatter me!

I finished singing everyone was quiet they were all staring at me like I was some stranger *sigh* I closed my eyes and I walked backstage and collected my things to leave I picked up my bag and headed towards the door No one knows the pain I go thru just to sing or anything that I had shared with him... I put my hand on the doorknob and turned it......

HAHAHA CLIFT HANGER OOPS SORRY and IM sorry for not updating I was running around different places I was visiting my aunt and stuff :D  I gtg update another book on THAT_ANIME_PONY have a good night or day~PONY