Chapter 17 Alone

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran highschool host club!\

Your pov/

FINALLY!! I ran inside and up to my room I lay on my bed and took a deep breath and inhelded the scent of vanilla. "Y/N!! TAMAKI!!" A voice yelled from downstairs "And just when I got home too.." I wisperd I walked down stairs to see my mom and a man with blonde and gray hair."Um hi do I know you?" I asked a little unsure and angry "Y/N!.." she snapped "This is Mr. Suoh ! your new step father" "Soon to be" I corrected   "Nooooo we just got married!" my mother said happily. I looked over to her with complete shock  Tamaki walked in as soon as she had said that, "Y-you d-didnt invite us?" I choked my own mother forgetting about me! I was her everything after dad left. "Yes is there a problem?" she questioned "A PROBLEM! YOU'RE SURE DAMN WELL KNOW THERE'S AN ISSUE!" I screamed "IM YOUR OWN CHILD! Y-you didn't even invite me to your wedding! first you move me across the world SO YOU! could get married and  then you forget MY FEAR OF HORSES AFTER DAD LEFT THEN YOU! DON'T EVEN INVITE YOUR OWN CHILD TO YOUR WEDDING! I DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS GUY!" I motioned to the man that was standing by moms side "Y/N! DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM!! AND LEAVE YUZURU OUT OF THIS GO TO YOUR ROOM NOW!" "YOU KNOW WHAT IM DONE! IM LEAVING! I LEAVE YOU TOO YOUR NEW FAMILY!" I walked up stairs and to my room I packed all my belongings and left. I had know where to go... I called Maddy unsure of what to do.(Maddy is your best friend from America )

Y~you   M~Maddy  

Y~M-maddy I n-need help 

I broke down in tears

M~ Y/N! whats wrong Y/n? please talk to me!

Y~ Its my mom s-she moved me out here forgot about my fear of horses and then doesn't even introduce me to her husband SHE DIDNT EVEN INVITE ME TO HER WEDDING! and now.. i'm on the streets with nothing  but all my stuff I have nowhere to go!

M~ Oh Y/N! give me a sec..\

Y~ O-ok..

A few minutes later Maddy came back with her mom 

M~ I told my mom whats happening 

Maddys mom~ Hi sweetie.. she said in her calmly voice

Y~ Im so scared..

Maddys mom~ Maddy pack your things your leaving...

M~ WHAT DONT KICK ME OUT!!

Maddys mom~ Im not sweetie I love and would never ever abandon you! Im simply sending you to Japan with Y/N! she's definitely needs some TLC..

M~YAY!! IM GOING TO JAPAN!! 

Y~YAY! But what about school? and I still dont have a place to live at the moment..

M~Hummmmm MOM!

Maddy mom~ Dont worry about school! I will somehow transfer her to your school or.. to the nearest high school! and for a place tonight... do you have any really close friends or.. a boyfriend?

I blushed at her sentence

Y~ I think so I would have to call them...

M~GREAT! I will be down there as soon as I can.. Dont worry Y/N! im always here for you! I might even be able to get Zach to come!

Y~ I smiled well I better get going.. Its pretty dark outside... 

Maddys mom and Maddy~ Ok bye!

Y~Bye..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still your pov/

I called Haruhi and Cece.... but neither of them could have me over.. for a long time.. Haruhi didn't have and extra room, and Cece said  her mom and dad are really strict and dont really let her have anyone over besides Mori and her family.They both asked why but I ignored the question. I looked through my contacts  for anyone  that I could call, Kyoya no.. Honey?... no....  the twins... *Sigh* Sureee... I dialed there number's but  neither of them answered I called a few more times with no answers "WHY ME!! Nope Im still going over!" I picked up my bags and called a taxi and drove over to there house. "Why cant you take me any further!" "ITS PRIVATE! property! the taxi driver said "You have to walk" I growled and payed him. I took my bags and walked down the sidewalk it started to rain lightly "No nonononoon" It started to pour "NO!" I started to run my bags and myself soaking wet. I ran up the twins driveway and up on the porch I shivered I played with my hair trying to make myself look nice at least.I rang the doorbell and two twin maids answered "Hello how may be help you?" "I-i-i n-n-need to s-see the t-twins p-p-please!" My voice shaking I was freezing and I was wet and scared that they wouldn't let me in. "Ok? please come in BUT DON'T go anywhere ok?"  I nodded my head and stood there awkwardly. A few minutes passed and I heard four pairs of footsteps "Y/N? what happened?" A very tired Hikaru and Kaoru asked  I looked up at them my E/C eyes now filled with tears. "Y/N!???" "I was k-k-kicked out.... I-i-i couldn't stand what she did to me" I was shaking like a dog, "Maids get her a room.." Hikaru said "And bathe and find her some not wet clothing please!" Kaoru  said they both shook there heads and took me to a bathroom.....

Tamaki's pov/

"SHE JUST LEFT AND YOU GUYS DO NOTHING!" I Yelled "ITS HER CHOICE!" her mom yelled "I-its just shes your own daughter you could of at least gave her some time! *Sigh* Im going now and MR.Suoh... calm her down please.."   he nodded his head. I walked up to my room and took a few minutes to process what happened I called a few people to see where she was I didn't tell any of them what going on but some like Haruhi and Cece wanted to know what was going on.. as much as I wanted to tell them I didn't because this was more of a family issue. I finally called the twins "Hey what's up?" Hikaru asked "IS Y/N THERE!" I asked panicked "Yessss she seemed very upset? is she ok?' Kaoru asked  I explained what happened "Im glad she's ok and tell her I said Hi and I miss her.. " "Ok and we'll make sure shes comfortable and all that.." the twins said  Great I though "Bye" "Bye" I hung up the phone and went to bed knowing that my little sister was safe for the night... 

Twins pov/

Before you showed up..

"What should we do?" "We could play ping pong?" "Good Idea Hikaru"we walked down into the basket leaving our phones in our room. "MASTERS!! A girl in soaking wet clothing showed up and has requested to see you!" our maids yelled down stairs we both looked at each other "HUmm better see who it is!" Kaoru said we both walked up stairs and to the door. There a soaking wet Y/N was standing "Y/N? what happened?" we asked kinda out of breath becasue f our intense ping pong game.Her Beautiful E/C eyes filled with tears "I was k-k-kicked out.... I-i-i couldn't stand what she did to me" she started to shake "Maids get her a room.." Hikaru said "And bathe and find her some not wet clothing please!" Kaoru said they both shook there heads and took her to the bathroom we  both changed into our Pjs and waited on the couch for Y/N...

I Hope you liked this chapter have a goood night or day!!~ PONY