Chapter 4 Sleeping

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran high school host club!\

Kaoru's pov/

"I still can't believe that happened..." I wisperd to my brother as we ate F/F," eh its probably just a one time deal", I clenched my pants under the table. At the same time I want it to be a one time thing but at the same time I-I don't?... Kaoru get your head out of the clouds and into reality! I mean its not like you like Y/N right?. "So Y/N~chan whats your favorite hobbies?"  Honey asked her... "Well um...."

Your pov/

Y/N~chan what's your favorite hobbies? Honey asked me. "Well um...  I was an professional horseback rider when I was younger or at least at that I age I was like 4 or 5... Um what else?" OH I make clothing! or at least try. I held up the dress I changed into before I came into the dinner room. It was a F/C colored dress I had made a few years ago, So im guessing you also draw? Tamaki asked I nodded my head. "Didn't Kyoya~Senpai say you also were an singer?" The small blonde asked "Um well...yeah but I gave up on it a little bit ago.... lets just say I didn't really like all the attention I got from people at school" I finished the last bite of my F/F and sat there quietly. "MY SISTER CAN SING!?!?!?!"Tamaki yelled from across the table "1.Dont call me your sister  2.I gave up on that a while ago 3.... Before I could finish Tamaki ran over and dragged me  to where there was a piano. GEEZ What else do they have on this plane!  Tamaki sat down at the piano and handed me a piece of paper which I read It was a japanese song! "I cant read Japanese!"  I said I speak English and Spanish. *Sigh* lets just do it this way Tamaki start to play a tune and Ill sing the first song that comes to mind he shook his head in agreement, everyone too a seat around and waited. Am I really doing this? I mean If I don't they probably will annoy me more better to get it over with.....

"A thousand years"
(BY~Christina Perri)

Heart beats fast
Colors and promises
How to be brave?
How can I love when I'm afraid to fall?
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

Time stands still
Beauty in all she is
I will be brave
I will not let anything take away
What's standing in front of me

Every breath
Every hour has come to this

One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling, don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

One step closer
One step closer

[Chorus:]
I have died every day waiting for you
Darling don't be afraid I have loved you
For a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

And all along I believed I would find you
Time has brought your heart to me
I have loved you for a thousand years
I'll love you for a thousand more

I looked at the guys they looked in shock especially the twins who were looking at me with hearts in there eyes. Um?.....  was it that bad? I asked  ARE YOU KIDDING ME YOU WERE AMAZING! Tamaki came over and swept me up into his arms .GAH! PUT ME DOWN OR... I DONT KNOW YET! I screamed  he then put me down, I patted down my dress "T-thank you" *sigh*. Y/N you should really consider being a host  Kyoya said I looked over at him "A W-what?"  A host club i-is a p-person t-that entertains g-girls/b-boys.. the twins said while stuttering. Um.. ok yeah sure? I answered YAY Y/N~CHAN IS GOING TO BE A HOST! Honey screamed, *yawn* well im going to go to sleep now I walked over to one of the small bedrooms on the plane  and walked in for the night.

Tamaki's pov/

"WHAT WERE YOU GUYS DOING!" I yelled while I hit the twins on the side of hte head. "Um w-we dont know what your talking about boss!" they replied in sync  "Hum maybe its just  the Twins  have been on the plane to long  Tama~senpai!" Honey said I shook my head in agreement  "Maybe?". "We should all get to bed too its late and we have a least 5 more hours of flying" Kyoya stated, we headed to separate rooms and went to bed. I layed down on the soft cushiony bed *sigh* I hope the twins are alright maybe there just acting up because of the plane like Honey said but before that they were fine and then Y/N  came and.... OH MY GOODNESS! They must like Y/N! that was the last thing I thought about before going to sleep.

Kaoru's  pov/

I totally acted up back there and I knew it! but Y/N was just so pretty that I couldn't handle it I was blushing madly! she has such a pretty voice! ARG! I cant think like this ! But she's so perfect! I covered my head with a pillow.

Hikarus pov/ 

I couldn't sleep! Kaoru kept mumbling stuff and it made it harder to sleep! UGH! he said and then he covered his head with a pillow. A few minutes passed and I heard the soft snore of my brother, all the noise it was hard to sleep. GAH! someone say and a creak of a door . I jumped out of bed to go investigate the sound.

~~LITTLE BIT EARLIER~~~ 

Your pov/ 

Dream~

NO! NO! Please no not Y/N! she didn't do anything TAKE ME! my mom yelled at a mysterious figure... He brought out a knife and threw it at her blood surrounds her pouring from her... NO! I scream 

GAH! Breathing heavily I woke up. I need water... wonder if this plane has any water? I got up from bed wearing a pair of short black shorts and a long S/F/C shirt that said "I need sleep" I walked into the main room and felt for the light.The lights flickered on and there Hikaru stood looking tiredly at me. Y-Y/N? he said "Yep that's me dont over use the name" he laughed at my joke, "Why you out here?  he asked looking over at me worry in his eyes. "Oh um I was getting water? I had a bad dream", "Do you need help?" He asked I twirled my H/C hair and nodded. He walked over "Here"  he grabbed ahold of my hand.. I looked into his amber eyes and blushed. He eheh I laughed nervously he too me to  the couch, and got  a glass of water out of the fridge.  "T-Thanks" I said "Hey no problem" I think i'm going to go back to bed *yawn* . "Here let me walk you back" He  started to bring me back to my room . I was half asleep as he put me back in bed "Night Y/N" he said, "W-wait.. Please stay" I grabbed his hand he turned around. "Um s-sure?" he layed down next to me , I snuggled close to him and fell asleep... feeling safe.

Hikarus pov/

I looked over at Y/N she had her head snuggled on my chest I watched her head move up and down I breathed, my eyes got weak and I fell asleep too. Why Y/N why do you have to be so DAMM CUTE!  

SUPER SORRY FOR MISTAKES! I changed it a lot to try and find a good ending for this chapter. Well have a good night or day~ PONY