Chapter 12 SLEEPOVER FUN TIME

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran high school host club!\

Your pov/

"WELLL.... we were thinking about getting something to eat watch a movie and then go to bed?" Kaoru said I nodded my head in agreement. My stomach growled "Y/N~Chan neeeeds Fooooood..." I said in a squeaky voice while pointing to my stomach , they laughed. "Ok this was Kawaii~Y/N and Ramen-noodle~Tamaki!" The Twins sat up and ran down the halls me and Tamaki following behind. They opened the doors to reveal A HUGE KITCHEN I ran towards the fridge and started to make F/F I made extra becasue I knew the boys didn't know how to cook. "Here.." I placed a F/F in front of them an they ate it in seconds"WOW you guys were really hungry!" "Well that and we wanted to taste you cooking!" Tamaki said. I looked at the time 9:00 "Hey what movie are we watching?" "Its a surprise!" the twins yelled, "um ok... nothing too scary though.." I absolutely hate scary movies I thought. We all walked back into the living room and sat on the couch while Hikaru started the movie. I looked at the title of the movie as it popped up "5 nights at freddy's"(THIS MOVIE DOESN'T EXIST THOUGH I WISH IT DID! XD)  the movie announcer said OH PLEASE NO! I started to shake I wrapped the blanket I had around me tighter. A half and hour had passed and Tamaki was passed out I was about to fall asleep when Freddy the bear jumpscared the security guard tearing him apart. "EEEEKKKKK" I screamed and nearly jumped off the couch "Y/N? you ok?" the twins asked as I hid under a table "N-no does i-it look l-like i-im f-f-fine" I said stuttering like a maniac I hid under the blanket I had. I was then pulled out from the table and pulled into a tight embrace by the twins, "Were sorry Y/N we didn't mean to make you scared!" "I-its fine.." I stood up and went back to the couch. The twins sat down on either side of me , we finished the movie the rest of it wasn't as scary as it was in the beginning. "Hikaru... Kaoru im *Yawn* Tired..." I closed my eyes and started to drift off to sleep, a few minutes later I felt myself being carried down the hall and into a room. I was placed on a bed and had the blankets over me before two other bodies got in.  Kaoru was to my left and Hikaru to my right there arms were tightly around me I blushed at there touch but then soon fell asleep..

Hikaru's pov/

"Hikaru... Kaoru im *Yawn* Tired..." Y/N said before drifting off to a soft slumber "We should probably put her to bed.." I wisperd to Karou  and he nodded. I picked Y/N up and brought her to our room, I put her on the bed and pulled the blankets over her. I then got changed into some blue shorts with a black tank top. I crawled onto the right side of Y/N and started to cuddle with her before drifting off.. I want her to be mine..

Kaoru's pov/

Hikaru picked Y/N up and brought her to our room I went into the closet and got changed quickly into a white tank top and some red shorts. I brushed my teeth and hair and went to my bed, I saw Hikaru cuddling with Y/N I had this urge to pull them apart but instead I got in bed and wrapped my hands around her waist. I smelled Y/Ns hair it smelled like candy apples I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep... Please dont leave me Y/N...

I HOPE READER~CHAN enjoyed this chapter! if ya did leave a comment or a vote! HAVE A GOOD NIGHT OR DAY ~PONY

P.S~ I also made it on a soft ball team and Im SUPER happy about it!