Chapter 19

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Your pov/

*Yawn* I woke up to feel too warm things next to me I sat up and saw both twins on either side of me "Great..." I mumbled  I crawled over one of them and snuck out the door. I went into the bathroom down the hall and looked in the mirror,my eyes were red and puffy form the crying I was doing earlier.I took a shower and brushed my hair, I changed into the outfit above. I walked into the kitchen witch was in motion, "Hello miss may I help you?" a chef  asked "Um.. just some toast and coffee?" I asked he nodded his head and hurried off. I played with my hair when two orange haired boys walked in "Hi..." Hikaru said tiredly "Y/N...." Kaoru said finishing the sentence I laughed "Well I definitely know you're not morning people!" the chef came back with my food and placed it infront of me. "Thank you" I beam "Well someone's happy!" a voice said from behind me I turned around and saw Maddy "MADDDY" I screamed and ran over to her I started to cry I hadn't seen her in such a long time and to have her here now was a dream come true "Its ok gurl your BFF is here" she stroked my H/C hair on my head. "WHo is this and how did you get here?"  the twins asked "Im Maddy Y/N best friend! and Tamaki pointed me in this direction!" she said happily while still hugging me. "Maddy I missed you so much! im so glad your going to stay here for the rest of the year!" I said "THE REST OF THE YEAR!" The twins screamed "Oh no I forgot to tell you.... Do you mind f Maddy stays here? it would mean so much to me!" I asked. The twins looked at each other "PLEASEEEEE She can bunk with me! a-and I will do ANYTHING!" I screamed but then realized what I just said "Anything huh?" the twins smirked "Ok fine but! you have to kiss me and Kaoru" Hikaru said my smile disappeared. I smirked "Ok one kiss" I walked over and pecked both of them on the cheeks "You didn't say where!"  Maddys phone rang she started to talk "Ok.. hum ok okie dokie see you there!" she hung up the phone "OK Y/N were leaving! Cece,Zach and Haruhi are waiting for us at the mall!" Maddy said "ZACH'S HERE!" I Screamed the twins gave Maddy the death glare "Then were comeing!" the twins screamed "NOPE THIS IS A GIRLS DAY ONLY!" Maddy screamed and pulled me out the door. Well ok! a shopping day! with my BFFS and ZACH! I can't wait to see him!

Sorry its kinda short been kinda busy I might not update until friday... please I hope you understand! HAVE A GREAT WEEK NIGHT OR DAY!~PONY