Chapter 18 Life....

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Your pov/ 

The two twin maids took me into a huge bathroom I took a shower and was given a pair of black shorts and a F/C shirt, "Thank you" I said to them they nodded there heads and left. I walked back into the living room to see the two twins with there Pjs on also...

Hikaru~ Blue shorts and a gray tank top

Kaoru~ orange shorts with a white shirt

They both drew there attention towards me  "H-Hi.." I mumbled they both jumped up from there spots and took me by the arms "So me and Hikaru were wondering what happened?"  Kaoru asked they led me back over to the couch were we all sat down. "Welll.....?" Hikaru said  I shook my head "W-well.. I-I went home like any other day and then  my mom called me and Tamaki down stairs, I walked down stairs and well there was a guy standing next to her so. I may of kinda rudely asked who he was... then my mom told me that he was Tamaki's  dad and she said "Meet your new Stepfather!" but I corrected her "Soon to be" and t-then s-she told us that she and h-him were already married my voice cracked. Then we got into a fight and I brought up my father.. and how she brought me all the way to japan just because SHE wanted to get married she didn't even care if I did not meet the man yet! she didn't even invite me... I-i-i left I... "I started to cry  the twins looked at me in shock "Y-y/N we're sorry.." they both gave me a hug "T-thanks guys.." "Your welcome to stay here how ever long you need!" Kaoru said happily. "I dont want to be a bother" I cried more  "Y/N..?" they asked "I-i-i m-miss home.. my daddy!" I cried even harder.  I grabbed there shirts and pulled my head into there chests  they hugged me while I cried. I soon was crying so hard that I fell asleep.

Hikaru's pov/

Wow.. this must be a lot for her.. I feel really bad for Y/N she lost her dad and now it  looks like her mom. I want to hold her close and whisper in her ear and tell her everything is ok, she cried so much that my shirt was covered in her tears. A few minutes later she fell asleep "We should take her to bed.." I said and Kaoru nodded, I picked her up and brought her to our room. I carefully placed her on the bed and climbed over her on her left side(Right? idk?)  Kaoru climbed in bed and turned out the light. "Night Y/N" Kaoru whisperd . "Night baby girl"I whispered into her ear  she nuzzled her head into the blankets more *sigh* I fell asleep a few minutes later.

Kaoru's pov/

Poor Y/N I want to just make everything better! to just snap my fingers and everything is back to normal I miss her soft sweet smile and her laughter! Her mom has basically abandoned her and her dad I dont really know what happened.. I want to hold her and tell her everything is going to work out, she cried so much that my shirt was covered in her tears. A few minutes later she fell asleep "We should take her to bed.." Hikaru said I nodded my head he picked her up and brought her to the bed laying her down and  crawling in next to her. I slid myself in next to her two and looked at her sleeping body she looked so peaceful, "Good night my lovely Y/N" I whispered into her ear she nuzzled her head into the blankets more *sigh* I fell asleep a few minutes later.

(Should I do a Levi X reader or a Levi X Reader X Eren?

I KNOW I KNOW SHORT CHAPTER! but I have friends over.. and well yeah..... O_O and they dont really watch any anime or anything so they have no clue what i'm talking about :P HAVE A GOOOD NIGHHHTTTT OR DAYYYYY~PONY