Chapter 21 Shopping party pt 2

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Your pov/

"WHERE ARE YOU TAKING US!!?!?!?" I screamed to the twins who were currently pulling me and Zach into a store."Wellll......." the two gingers said "OMG IS THAT A LIMITED EDITION LEVI ACTION FIGURE"  I screamed and ran over  "You just had to bring her here didn't you.." Zach complained  "ZACH THEY HAVE FAIRY TAIL STUFF AND SAO AND...." I started to rant about all the diffrent animes that were in the store.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~2 hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/NNNNNNNNN....... can weeee pleaseeeeeeee goooooooo" Hikaru whined "We have been in the same store for such a longggggg time!" Kaoru joined "I agree my phone is at 40% and I need to find a place to charge it" Zach said while pulling out his charger and twirling it in his fingers. "Fine just let me get this AOT sweatshirt and Figure and the AMAZING figure of Kirito and then we could go get lunch?" I said while paying the cashier, they both nodded there head and we left the store. "Wanna go here?" Zach asked pointing to a sushi place "Um how about you guys do you care?"  they both shook there heads "OK lets go" I pushed everyone in and into a booth. I sat down in the booth I was stuck between Zach and Hikaru, *Sneeze* *Sniffle*  "Y/N you ok?" Hikaru asked while pulling out a tissue and handing it to me. "I think s- *AHCHOO* "Here" Kaoru handed me another tissue "T-thank you guys" I smiled sweetly at them which made them blush "Quick question Y/N.... Are they um... oh wow... is one of them your b-boyfreind?" Zach asked rubbing his neck he kinda looked sad . My face heated up and I was pretty sure I looked like a red tomato GAH I WHY ZACH YOU TOTALLY SAW IT!!!"N-no" I stuttered wishing I was dating the one of them  "Yea she maybe be super super Cute~ but right now we're friends.. For now~" the twins said while smirking. I NEEED TO GET OUT OF HERE I thought "Um excuse me....." I squeezed out of the booth and went to the bathroom "Yup my face is beat red....."  I mumbled "HI Sweetheart!" A woman with purple ombre hair and green eyes looked at me. "I know that look! Boy trouble im guessing!" I nodded my head "Explain...."  "Well theirs these two boys.... well twins.. and um I guess you could say I like them but I dont know.. I dont think I like them?" I said while twirling my hair "Humm how do you feel when your around them?" she asked "Oh um... well my stomach always seems to be acting weird... Im always  embarrassing  myself when im around them and I blush... like ALOT!"  "Awwwwwwww~ young love!  Sweetie you totally like them! its just now you gotta choose!" "Well I better get going.." I said "Ok just remember let your heart decide NOT your brain" she tapped her head and started to fix her hair. I walked back over to the table we were sitting at, I felt lazy so I just sat next to Kaoru who had and empty seat next to him. My eyes scanned through the menu trying to decide what I wanted.

Zach's pov/

"Good shes gone..." both of the red heads looked at me *Sigh* "I know you guys like her! its pretttty obvious... she just denying the fact she likes one of you" I said while drinking some water. "Well um... who said I like her its not like she's the most beautiful person Iv ever met!" Kaoru said  "YEah! or they way her hair moves in the wind or her g-gorgeous smile is to die for...." Hikaru said while smile a huge giddy smile. "Dudes seriously one of you needs to ask her on a date or somethin! Im just warning you IF you BREAK her fragile heart I will personally find you and beat you up!" I said while cracking my knuckles "Y-yes s-sir" they both stutter. Y/N then came back and sat next to Kaoru.

Kaoru's pov/

SHES SITTING NEXT TO ME! ( Ultimate Fangirl! or is it Fanboy?)  But really Zach's right I should ask her on a date or at least something! I bet It would make her really happy!  "Hey Y/N can I ask you something ?" Hikaru said NONONONONONOON I thought  "Yeah sure whats up?" she said "Do you wanna see ............if theres a gamestop or a video game store around here?" Hikaru asked Phew.....  "OMG FOR GODS SAKE JUST SAY IT.... BOTH OF YOU!" Zach screamed."Say what?" Y/N asked innocently 

Hikaru's pov/

Y/N came back and sat next to my brother I had to say I was a little bit jealous... she was flipping though the menu trying to figure out what to order. Zach's right I should ask her on a date! I bet It would make her day knowing someone cares! I thought  Hey Y/N can I ask you something ?"I said said "Yeah sure whats up?" she replied I looked over at Kaoru who looked like he was about to cry to instead I said this.  "Do you wanna see ..........if there's a gamestop or a video game store around here?" "OMG FOR GODS SAKE JUST SAY IT.... BOTH OF YOU!" Zach screamed."Say what?" Y/N asked innocently......

Thats all im write for tonight stay tuned to find out what happens next! HAVE A GOOOD NIGHT OR DAY~ PONY PAL