Chapter 7 SCHOOL

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran high school host club!\

Your pov/

*BEEEEP* *BEEEEP*  GAH! I sprung up from bed, Haruhi was laying down next to me. She had stayed the night since it had gotten late, Ughh is it already time to get up? she asked groggily "yea.." I stood up from bed and made my way to my closet. I  looked back at Haruhi  who had started to get dressed, *sigh* I looked in my closet I found the dress my mom was talking about earlier. "Haruhi  what is this?" I asked as I went back into my room I held up the huge yellow looking dress.  HAHa looks like you found the girls school uniform!" she said as she buttoned up hers, "Hey why aren't you wearing this thing!" I motioned towards the dress again. "At school i'm seen as a guy.." she said as she had finished getting dressed, I didn't question her "Ok" I walked back into my closet I was not going to wear this foul thing. I looked through my clothing and found a normal looking outfit that was still a little bit formal (one of the outfits above) I put my H/C hair into a ponytail. "COME ON Haruhi Y/N! WERE GONNA BE LATE IF WE DON'T GO NOW!" I heard Tamaki yelled. EHEHEH!!! me and Haruhi ran down the stairs where Tamaki was." Y/N WHAT ARE YOU WEARING! your suppose to be wearing this!" he said as he magically pulled out the huge annoying poofy dress, "Hell nah" Haruhi giggled and we headed out to the car. Tamaki soon followed he was playing on his phone or whatever as me and Haruhi were talking.

~~~~Time skip to school~~~

Hikaru's pov/

Me and Kaoru had just gotten dropped off and we're waiting for the rest of the host club. "So what do you think about the new girl" Kaoru asked me, "I like her she's nice.." "Oooooooh Hikaru has a girlfriend!!" "Uhhh nahh if anything you totally are crushing on her" I said back to my brother. He blushed "Y-yea right.." me and Kaoru stood ther a few more minutes before Tamaki's limo pulled up. "Hey guys!!" Tamaki said as he got out of limo "Hey" we both said he walked over and we stood there and waited. We all started talking when the car doors of Tamaki's limo opend again,this time a stunning Y/N and Haruhi stepped out. Y/n was wearing the most cutest school girl outfit ever, "Wow I take it all back I totally like her" me and my twin said. "Wait what?" Tamaki asked before he could pester us anymore Y/N walked over, "Hey!!" She said happily. I didn't notice that me and Kaoru were blushing.

Your pov/

I got out of the car and walked over to the rest of the guys we started talking about stuff and things I should know. Soon the rest of the club showed up and we walked in, everyone was looking at me like I was some weirdo.. I just ignored them and followed Haruhi and the twins to my first class. My first class was pretty good ,then I had gym and now I was walking into music. "Hello class!!" my teacher said "Today I was informed that we have a new student" she looked down at her clip board "Y/N?" I stood up "H-hi?". She looked back down at her clip board "humm I have an idea...." "Ohhhhh gawd be prepared for anything Y/n.." Haruhi whispered to me." Y/N I want you to sing a song so I can figure out where I want you" I stood there In shock really like really first day here and I'm already going to be embarrassing myself!!! "O-ok.. "I choked out. Haruhi gave me a hopeful look as I made my way up to the front of the class...

"No Good For You"
MEGHAN TRAINOR

I miss that happy friend that I had
You been acting so sad
Won't you come back? yeah yeah
You never take the town with your girls no more
Always with your new boy
But he ain't all that, but you don't know it yet
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But he's no good for you, he's no good for you and I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you hey!
That boys no good for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya
Woah, woah, woah no he no good, he no good for you
He drives those fancy cars that you like
But he doesn't call you at night and tell you he loves you
And he's thinking of you
No you can't take him home for the holidays
Better keep him away
Cause he's such a tool, girl
And everyone would say I bet...
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But he's no good for you, he's no good for you and I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you, hey!
That boys no good for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya
Woah, woah, woah no he no good, he no good for you
Good he no good for you
Won't you take it from a friend
That boy is not a gentleman
And you'll find out soon enough
What you're feeling it ain't love
Cause he called me yesterday
And he asked me on a date
Tried to play you like a fool
And that's why I'm calling you
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But he's no good for you, he's no good for you and I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you, hey!
Oh his kiss is soft and sweet
And he swept you off your feet
But he's no good for you, he's no good for you and I'm sure he's worth a lot of gold
But you're better than you know
And he's no good for you, he's no good for you, hey!
That boys no good for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya
You're way too good for him
That boys no good for ya, for ya, hey!

I finished my song and ran back to my chair witch was being occupied by Kaoru, "Really" I whisper yelled "Hehe" he laughed I sat down in between him and Hikaru. The rest of my classes went smoothly that day not other interesting things happened.... Until I found myself being blindfolded and being tossed over two shoulders...

HEHEHEHEHEH I hope you enjoyed this chapter I wrote half in my computer and the other half on my phone!!!! Anyway have a goodnight or dinner or breakfast or day~PONY