Chapter 14

Y/N -your name

L/N~ Last name

F/C- favorite color

S/F/C- 2 favorite color

H/C- hair color

H/L~ hair length

E/C- eye color

F/F - favorite food

F/P- Favorite pattern

F/F/F favorite flower

F/M~ Favorite movie

F/D~ Favorite Dessert

M/N~ Mothers name

Boys~ Tamaki Suou,Kyoya Ootori,Takashi Morinozuka or Mori,Hikaru Hitachiin,Kaoru Hitachiin, Haruhi Fujioka,Mitsukuni Haninozuka or Honey.

Ouran highschool host club!\

Ceces pov/

(This is what happened while.. Y/N was at the twins house)

"hummm"  I twirled my brown and red hair "Haruhi~Chan told me to meet her here?" I walked around the park, until Haruhi texted me .

C~ Cece      H~Haruhi

C~WHERE ARE YOU!!!

H~JEEEEZ Im at the fountain 

C~OK im on my way!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hung up the phone and walked to the fountain. I walked over and saw Mori "Mori why are you here?" I asked the tall handsome boy, "Waiting for Haruhi.." "Me too mind if I join you?"  he nodded his head no. I sat down next to him ten minutes passed and Haruhi still didn't  show up she called me.

C~ Cece H~Haruhi

H~GOOOD LUCK ON YOUR DATEEEE!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes went wide I put my phone back into my pocket, "M-mori~ senpai... Haruhi can't make it..." He nodded his head and got up to leave. "WAIT" I stood up and ran over to him "Since Haruhi c-cant make it d-do y-you w-wanna hang out?" I closed my eyes ready for his answer "Sure.." my heart was fluttering so much it felt like my stomach was going to explode. He grabbed my hand and led me to the movie "Um Mori~Senpai? " he looked at me with his dark eyes he then pointed to a movie "Deadpool?" I read out he nodded his head and pulled me into the cinema. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip brought to you by hot GUYS!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mori ended up taking me home that night, during the ride he kept looking at me I pretended like I didn't see him but every time he did I blushed. He walked me up to my door step "Cece... I really L-like.." He started but I cut him off *Sigh* "Mori.. I like you too"  he pulled me into his arms I pecked his lips. I was about to go inside when he pulled me back out and kissed me I started to kiss back after our little makeout session we exchanged number. I ran inside after he left "OMG HE KISSSED ME!!" I started to fangirl "UM lady~Cece are you ok?" one of my maids asked I nodded me head. I went upstairs adn got ready for bed I cant wait to tell Y/N about this!!!! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~BACK TO REGULAR TIME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your pov/

*BEEEEEEP* *BEEEEEEEEEEP* "STUPID ALARM!!" I screamed and slapped my hand onto it causing it to fall on my face "EEEKKK" I rubbed my nose and got up from my F/C bed. I walked to my closet and grabbed my school uniform (PIC ABOVE), I brushed my  H/C hair and went down to the kitchen to get something to eat. "GOOOOOOD morning Y/N~CHAN!!!" Tamaki said happily , "Morning Tamaki!" I grabbed a bowl of cereal and started to eat.   AFter we ate me and Tamaki got into the limo and drove to school.  "Y/N~CHAN!!" Honey screamed and ran over to me "Guess what Y/N~Chan Mori~Senpai and Cece are going out with each other.." he wisperd  I looked over at Cece who was holding Moris hand. I ran over and gave her a hug "OMG CONGRATS!! MOCEC I SHIP IT!!!" I screamed both Mori and Cece blushed, "Nope this is no good.." Kyoya said I turned around  "WAY TO GO TO RUIN THE MOMENT!" I screamed at him "Now now Y/N I wouldnt go around screaming at people like me especially who know about..." "SHUT UP!" I screamed I felt like crying I walked away peacefully. I picked my stuff up from my locker and went to class, "HEY!" the twins yelled as they ran up next to me "Hey! What's up?" I asked "Nothing you?" Hikaru started to play with my hair. *SIgh* "TRying to get to class I pulled the piece of hair away from him as we entered the class. I sat down next to Haruhi "SO your planned worked huh?"  I wisperd "Like always... Now I just need to get you and one of the twins.. or.... Kyoya..." my eyes went wide me? and Kyoya NO!. The rest of the day went smoothly I was happy that I got to go to the host club. But little did I know what they had planned for me...

OMG SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING IN SUCH A LONG TIME!! I just got on vacation and well yeah I was sleeping  XD HAVE a good night or day!!~PONY