Places You Can Get A Mermaid Tail From!

Hey everyone! You might know that I have a finfun mermaid tail, but some people have suggested other places to get mermaid tails from, so I get my research, and these are 10 places to get your mermaid tail. Along with pros and cons, and the cost!

1. Finfun Mermaid Tails. Pros: good for beginners. Plenty of options. Cost: about 100 dollars

2. Sun Tails. Pros: Plenty of options. Cost: about 100 dollars.

3. Magic Tail. Cons: Not a lot of options. Cost: about 200 dollars.

4. Delfina Mermaid Tails. Pros: they look super cool! Cons: spelling errors on the instructions. Cost: about 150 dollars

5. The Mertailer. Pros: they have SOME low price tails, but not good quality monofins. Cost: about 150 dollars

6. The 2 Tails. Pros: they have plenty of options. They come with their own backpack. Cost: about 100 dollars.

7. Splash Tails. Cons: a lot of money, since this company is in Australia. Cost: 200 dollars + 20 dollars in shipping.

8. Mermaid Kat. Pros: plenty of options. Cons: these tails are mostly for adults. Cost: 200 dollars + 50 dollars in shipping.

9. Swim Tails. Pros: plenty of options. Cons: bad reputation with customer service. No safe guards for taking the tails off. They're not the greatest at taking on and off. Cost: About 100 dollars.

10. Home-made! If you enjoy making/sewing, you could get mermaid fabric at spoonflower.com!

I hope you mermaid believers decide to get a mermaid tail! They are awesome!!

-StoryGirl808