Chapter 33: Change

En başından başla

"Something like that!" I 'joked'.

"Well, right this way, darling!" Joan asnwered, smiling as she lead me over to a leather chair with a mirror in front of me.

"Is there any sort of look you're going for? Do you want your hair colour changed?"

"Well, I definitely need the colour changed and I don't really have a look in mind, but I want it to look nice," I explained.

"Oooh! I have an idea!" Pam said before she whispered to Joan.

"Nice one, Pam!" Joan said excitedly before turning to me," you sit back and relax! We like doing our own looks on other people, so this wil be great fun for all of us!"

"What are you going to do?" I asked curiously.

"Wait and see darling!" Pam exclaimed.

I heared a 'snap' and automatically glanced at Joan who had taken a polaroid picture of me. I raised my eyebrows at her, but she just said," before and after pictures!"

The two ladies began by washing my hair , which actually hurt a bit as they had long nails and were scrubbing really hard into my scalp. They then dried my hair surprisingly quickly and began to brush it through.

"So, what's your name, love?" Joan asks.

I smirked to myself. "Anna. Anna Browning."

------------------

It had been about an hour and a half, and the girls, who I had learned quite a lot about, wouldn't let me look at myself in the mirror.

"Why not!" I asked grinning, "have you made me look like a freak?!" 

"Of course not, but we want to surprise you with the new look! You look absolutely stunning!" Pam said excitedly.

"Well, are you almost done?" I questioned impatiently.

"Now we are!" Joan exclaimed, as they both stepped back and looked at me. They beamed and high-five eachother, "definitely the best we've done so far!"

"AGREED!"

" We also do piercings, tattoos, eye lenses and other things that'll change your look if you'd like?" Joan stated with an eyebrow raised, turning back to me.

"I love this place so much!" I exclaim, attacking them with another hug as they laughed.

"Right this way!"

-------------------

"Now you'll feel a little pinch!" Pam said, holding the piercing gun against my ear lob.

"Okay!" I said excitedly. Was getting my seconds done! Actually, I was getting a lot more than just my seconds done.

"1,2,3!" Joan said as Pam presses down on the gun's trigger and I feel a sharp yet blunt pain in my ear lobe.

It didn't hurt at all, just felt like a bee had stung my ear.

"Can I have my helix done? And my tragus? And my Pinna?" I asked excitedly.

"Of course, dear!" Pam chuckled.

Well, after having my 2nd lobe, my helix, tragus, pinna and snug piercings done, I decided to also get my nose pierced and my belly button.

Was I going over the top here?

Nah! I was free, I should've been able to treat myself. Pam punctured my belly button and nose with studs and admires her work.