Chapter 27

As two years had gone by, Jr was now getting ready to be 2, and he was talking. He could speak really well. As the months were going by, Candace and Chad were at their anniversary. Candace had asked Tammy about watching Jr. When they asked her, Tammy said, "don't use this as a time to knock her up." "I won't." Candace and Chad dropped Jr off, and went to see Mrs. Johnson. While they were there, they found out Mr. Johnson was really sick. Candace said, "you can come with us." Mrs. Johnson said, no dear, I want to be here. I want to pass with him. I'm not as quick as I used to be." Candace started to cry. She was thinking about how Mrs. Johnson has been there for her. Mrs. Johnson held Candace, while Chad was talking to Mr. Johnson. Even though Mr. Johnson was dying, he was still making Chad laugh.

He gave him advice about how to be with Candace. "Don't let her go. My wife has known her for a long time. She's taught her some things. You my friend, just need to be her protector. Make sure you continue to treat her right, and you have your child value love and his parents." "I will." As they were talking, Candace found out Mrs. Johnson was really sick too. They were now in their 90's. Mrs. Johnson being 91, and Mr. Johnson being 94. Before Chad and Candace left, they hugged the Johnson's for a little while. When they were heading to the restaurant, Candace called Tammy. She asked how Jr was doing. When Tammy told her they could pick him up in the morning, Candace told her about the Johnson's. Tammy got off the phone, when she started to cry.

Chad and Candace tried to eat their pain away. It didn't help them. Chad and Candace made love that night with strong emotion. They talked about everything and they kissed and went wild. They loved hard and they went up until the sun rose. Chad and Candace didn't hold anything back. They loved until they felt they didn't have anything left. The next morning they showered together, and went to Tammy's to get Jr. For Jr's birthday, Chad and Candace had a little party for him. Tammy, the Johnson's and even Victoria was there too. While the adults were talking, Jr and Victoria's daughter, Samantha were playing. The adults were saying how adorable they looked. Victoria's husband, Sal said, "they are going to grow up on us, and we are going to be old." The adults started laughing.

As each of them watched the kids play, they thought back to when they were kids. Each of them had a special memory. As the days went on, they had another get together on the 13th of September. They were celebrating Candace getting a publishing contract with Page Publishing. Candace was really happy since she was now going to have three books be published. She got a romance novel she wrote titled "Once Forgotten" published. The following Tuesday, September 20th was a really sad day. The Johnson's had passed away. They passed away in their sleep. On Saturday, the 24th, was the funeral. Candace couldn't contain herself any more, and she cracked. She balled her eyes out. For the next two months, Candace wore black. She barely talked to Chad. She stayed around Jr a lot.

Chad made sure he was home each night. He thought about what Mr. Johnson told him. He wanted to honor him. On November 5th, Candace finally talked to Chad. "You better not leave me." She clung to him real tight. Chad held her and let her cry it out. During the month of November, Chad had to go on a business trip. He had a big deal in Japan. He was hoping he could get them to endorse the business. Chad Jr made sure Candace was okay. He'd always say, "mommy, are you okay?" "Yes baby. I just miss daddy." "I do too." When Chad came home, Jr ran to him. Chad picked him up, hugged him and said, "I missed you too squirt. Did you take care of mommy?" "Yes, she miss you too." Chad walked over to Candace and gave her a kiss. Jr said, "ewe, mommy and daddy."

They started laughing. When Chad put Jr down, Candace helped him upstairs. Jr went to his room, and started watching TV. Candace and Chad unpacked his clothes. Candace wanted to wash them. Chad stopped her. He sat the hamper down, picked her up, and kissed her. "Chad, put me down." "I got something to tell you." "What do you want to tell me?" "Our love will last. It's now been 5 years together, and we're still going strong. I still love you completely." "I love you completely too. Thanks for being here for me." "I'm your husband. I'm supposed to support you. I'm not going to deny you. I love you too much for that." Candace smiled, and kissed him. Chad put her down, said, "I am going to tell you the same thing when we are together for 10 years. I believe in our love."

"I believe in us strongly baby." "I don't doubt it for a second." While Chad was going into the shower, Candace put his clothes in the washer. While Chad was in the shower, he thought about how different he was from all the other CEO's. He had a family and love to keep him going. He didn't need women. He knows he has a woman who will fight for him, and who loves him better than anyone else. Candace was wondering why Chad was so happy. She started to think the worse. She started wondering if he was cheating. Candace ran upstairs, and started checking through his bag. She found his phone, and unlocked it. She noticed there was a whole bunch of texts under a name of "My Pet." She got mad. She was getting upset knowing that was the nickname he had for her.

She heard the bathroom door open. She dropped his phone, pretending like she was cleaning up. Chad came in, saw her putting his bag in the closet. She gave him an evil look. Chad started wondering what he did. He thought she might be wanting him. He waited for her to speak. She was just giving him the silent treatment. Later on that night while Jr was sleeping, Chad started kissing her neck. She just nudged him off. He knew something was wrong. He said, "alright, what's the matter with you?" "Something is wrong with you. I want to know what's gotten into you." "I just want to know if you're cheating?" "I'm not cheating. Where would you get that?" "You were really happy when you got near me. You also got a whole bunch of texts from 'my pet' on your phone."

"First, I was happy to see my wife. Second, 'my pet' is you." "What?" "Baby, I'm not hiding anything. I just really missed my family. I told you I'm not going anywhere." "I'm sorry baby. Can you forgive me?" "I will, if you give me a back massage." "Okay. I haven't given you a back massage in years." "I know. I would like one." Chad laid on the bed. Candace sat on his butt, and gave him a massage. When she was done, he was asleep. She laid beside him, and thought, "he's tired." She kissed his forehead and went to sleep. The next morning, she woke up with Chad not beside her. As she went in the bathroom, Chad was coming upstairs with a tray. When Candace went in the room, she saw Chad. She gave him a kiss. "Baby, I took the day. I made you breakfast."

She sat down, said, "aw, thank you. You're so sweet." She gave him another kiss. As she was eating, Chad fed Jr. When Candace went into the kitchen, Chad took the tray. She smiled and went to fold the laundry. The clothes were gone. Chad had already did it. "Hey babe, what can I do?" "You my dear, can go lay down. I'll be up there soon." "If you say so." She went back upstairs. She started watching TV. She saw Jr go in his room. She got up and checked on him. He was turning on the video game. She went back to her room. Chad was right behind her. He had Jr close his door. Chad closed their door behind him. Candace started watching TV again. Chad sat on the bed. He watched Candace as she was looking at the TV. He thought about how beautiful she is.

He thought about how he liked playing with her bun, while she was laying on him. He thought about how soft her lips were. He thought about how her touch made him want her. He thought about how she made him feel powerful everyday. He thought about how sweet she smelled when she came out the shower. His dick was getting hard thinking about her. He got up, and went in the bathroom. When Candace saw him leave, she turned off the TV. She started thinking about him. She thought about how sexy he looked in his suits. She thought about how even though he could hire maids, cooks, and whatever else he wanted, he didn't. She thought about how he made her feel. She thought about how sweet, gentle, and firm he was. She thought about how when his shirt was off, she just wanted to make him hers even more.

She thought about how each time he just walked in his boxers, she could watch his butt. She liked popping him, like he does her. As Candace was getting lost in her thoughts, Chad came out the bathroom. Candace looked at him, and started to get lost in his eyes. She started thinking, "how come when I look at him, I feel like we're back in college?" Chad was thinking, "I'm glad she turned that TV off. Maybe now we can have some fun." He walked to his side, and plopped on the bed. Candace leaned over, and whispered in his ear. "I'm getting hot and wet for you." "Oh really? I think I can work with that." Chad slid her over, and pulled her skirt down. He opened her legs. He started kissing up her thighs. When he got to her pussy, he cupped it with his hand, and started playing with it."

He could feel how wet she was. "My pet, you are mighty wet for me." She smiled at him. He stopped and slid her underwear down. He stuck his finger in. "I want you to cum for me." She shook her head. She was feeling it come, the more he went in and out. As she came, Chad sucked on his fingers. He licked his lips, and kissed her. "Baby, you taste so good."

********Chad was loving his woman********