Chapter 15

As everyone was heading to the hotel for the reception, Mrs. Johnson, Victoria, and Candace mom went to Victoria Secret. They picked out lingerie, silk nightgowns, and anything they could find, they thought would look really good on Candace. They knew they had to get back, so they hurried and went to the cashier. Chad had given them money for all of it. He wanted it to be a surprise. They spent over $1,000 dollars. They grabbed their bags and headed to Chad and Candace's place. They got Candace's bags from her room, and put everything in the bags. They scurried off to the hotel. When they got there, they had the limo driver, pop the trunk, to put her bags in. After that, they went inside, and partied. They tried to act as if nothing happened. When Candace spotted them, she said, "where were you guys?"

"We just had some finishing touches to do." "Alright. If you say so." They started dancing like everyone else. When Candace and Chad had their spotlight dance, everyone was going, "awwwww." As the reception came to an end, everyone lined up outside to see the couple off. Candace hugged all of her friends, and her mom, Mrs. Johnson. When she got to Mrs. Johnson, she said, "I will never forget anything you have taught me and told me. Thank you for everything." Once she was finished, Mrs. Johnson said, "I want you to enjoy your life now. Remember he is your best friend now." "I will." Candace and Chad got in the car, and headed off to the airport. Candace said, "baby, where are we going?" Chad said, "we're going on our honeymoon." Candace kissed him, and started thinking.

She was trying to figure out where they were going. She knew where she wanted to go. She wanted to go back to the Caribbean, but she wasn't sure where he was taking her. When they got to the airport, they got on the plane and sat down. Chad said, "baby, I am taking you to the Bahamas. I know you will love it." "I am going to love it." When they got there, they dropped their stuff of at the hotel. They went and saw the sights. Candace took lots of pictures. Chad said, "baby, don't you want to do something else?" Candace said, "don't worry, it's only going on 8. We will be inside in no time. I just don't want to forget how beautiful this looks. She took another picture of the ocean. She took pictures of Chad walking in the sand. He picked her up, said, "baby, I am going to take your camera."

"Okay, lets go inside." When they went upstairs to the penthouse, Candace and Chad got in the shower. While they were in there, Candace and Chad had a make out session. Candace said, "I was wondering if taking a shower when you're married is different from when you are just a couple. Turns out its sort of the same." Chad started laughing. When they got out, they ordered room service. Candace wanted something light. She wanted to be fed enough for what her and Chad were planning. She ordered the chicken tenders and fries. Chad got the burger and fries. Chad said, "baby, we're eating very light tonight. I am hoping we can enjoy the night." "Baby, we are going to enjoy the night. We are going to make love like we've never done before." Chad said, "I'm glad we got the penthouse suit. When we go home, we are going to do it in every room of the house."

"I am looking forward to it." When the food came, Chad tipped the waitress. When she was gone, they ate and got in the bed. They were all over each other. Chad was having a good ole time with Candace. Candace was thinking, "see this is why I married this man. He can rock my world in all kinds of ways." Chad thought, "I love this woman. I love her so much. She tastes so good." In the end, Candace and Chad were talking to each each time they kissed, or was on top of each other. They moaned together at one point. The whole night they were just loving each other and telling each other how much they loved one another. Candace thought she was dreaming. Chad thought he was the luckiest guy in the world. Candace and Chad didn't get up until 11 the next day.

When they got up, Chad said, "good morning, Mrs.Ventura." "Good morning Mr. Ventura." She gave him a kiss. Chad said, "baby, thank you for last night." "What are you thanking me for? We both wanted it, and I wasn't going to let you wait a week or two to consecrate this marriage. That wasn't happening." Chad started laughing. "What gave you the idea I was going to wait?" "I've just heard that sometimes people wait. I didn't want to wait." "Okay, good to know." They started to get ready for the day. They went downstairs and ate. When they got done, they headed to the beach. They walked around and talked. They held hands, and even got a picture of them drawn. They walked all over the island. They were really enjoying themselves. When they got back to the hotel, they were tired.

Candace went in the shower, and when she looked at her clothes, she realized they weren't her clothes. She said, "hey babe, when did we get these clothes?" Chad said, "we didn't. Your mom, Mrs. Johnson and your friend Victoria got them." "That would explain the difference in the bed wear." Chad started laughing. You looked good with just a T-Shirt on last night. Just try one on." "Alright, but keep in mind I don't normally wear these kinds of clothes." "Baby, I know this. I live with you, and sleep with you." "That's right. You've seen everything." "That's true." Candace changed into the pink silk night gown. "I like how it covers all my curves." "Baby, you look hot. I like what they did for you. They wanted you to feel beautiful and let your husband see your beauty."

"You are just too much." "I know, but now you're stuck with me." "I don't have to be stuck with you. I'm in love with you. It doesn't matter anymore. Love beats everything." "That's very true. Now come here so I can make you mine." "Baby, I'm already yours. This is just a bonus." They started laughing. Candace laid on the bed. Chad turned on his side, and started kissing Candace on her chest. Candace said, "baby, we're going to have strip you too." "What did you have in mind?" "Oh for now on, you sleep in just your boxers. It makes things so much easier." She smiled seductively. Chad said, "I know that look. You got rules coming." "Oh you know me so well." "That's my job baby. I'm supposed to know you better than anyone else who knows you."

"Agreed, but yes I do have rules. Since I now have new clothes, you get new underwear and you have to model for me. Our marriage is going to be fun. Our bedroom is free for expression with our love. I want to enjoy our love together. I can now say we can live out our fantasies." "I love that idea. You are so bad." He started kissing her down her neck. He climbed on top, and started sliding her dress off. "Baby, you are just as bad as me." "Yes, but that's what makes it so much fun." "I love you." "I love you too." They made love all night. For the rest of the time they were there, they made sure they started off the right way. Candace got Chad some new boxers. Chad was getting really good at the modeling. He said, "the things we do for love." "We all got to do it. It's alright my love."

Chad walked to the bed, he stood in between Candace's legs. "It is, and it's because I got my lovely wife with me every second." "Very true. What are we going to do about when we go back home." Chad said, "if you want, we can move out of the apartment and we can start off fresh." "I wasn't thinking that far ahead. I love the proposal. How are we going to find a place quick enough?" "I can work things out. We can meet with Realtors. Don't worry your pretty little head. We will get things squared away." "I know we will." When they got back to the city, they started getting things arranged for them to meet with the Realtor. Chad had got a tip from Jerry about a really good Realtor in the area. Chad was happy. He thought about their price range.

When he got home, he talked with Candace about the plans he wanted to make. Candace said, "let's meet with her on Thursday next week. We can meet with her, and let her know what we are looking for. We got to do it as if we would do anything else." "I will just pretend she is a buyer." "Baby, you got to tone it down a little bit. I seen how you were in the office. You just need to relax." "I'm fine. I'm good. I just didn't want them giving Jerry a hard time." "I understand." They sat at the table, and started brainstorming ideas for the type of house they wanted. Candace had already knew what her dream house was. Her dream house is a two story house, with four bedroom, four bathrooms, glass windows, a deck and a big backyard. It was going to be a big cottage house. It would have a front porch and they would be living in a nice neighborhood.

When she told Chad he said, "baby, is that really a house you want?" "Yes, baby it is. I would be very happy if we had a house that was like that." When Thursday came they went to office to meet with her. When she came, they reserved the conference room. They sat down, and went over everything they wanted. Chad wanted to make sure she was legit. He did a background check on Mrs. Truitt. He found out where she lived, and anything you could possibly want to know about her. Chad dug deep. Candace told her about the dream house she wanted. Mrs. Truitt said, "I will take everything into consideration. I will make sure we can get you into a place you will definitely love." Candace and Chad each shook her hand. They told her thank you, and they all headed out.