Chapter 60

Kalliyah's POV

I looked around at the city of New York in awe. The view is spectacular. Around were apartments, other skyscrapers, the sea and everything looks so serene. The atmosphere was also calm. Alex is holding my hands and he was also mesmerized by the view although it wasn't his first time here.

"Do you like it?" I turn to look at Alex as he asked the stupidest question ever.

"Alex, I don't like it." he made a sad face then I continued. "I love it, just like I love you."

He smiled and loosens his grip on my hands, he then placed the other hands around my waist and pulled me closer. I was now toe to toe with him. He is too tall for his own good.

I look up at him and smile. "You're so tall."

He smile, "You're so short." I pout at him. "But I don't mind bending my head."

"Bending your head? Why?" I'm completely lost. Why would he want to bent his head?

"I'll bend my head for this." He lips were now directly in front of my own, I looked at his lips. They look so kissable. I looked up in his eyes and he was staring back with his emeralds. I look back down at his lips that were mere inches away from mind.

Should I?

Hell, I will.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pushed him closer so him lips can touch mine. When they did I felt my heart start pounding but not in a bad way. Alex didn't do anything at first but after a while I felt him push his tongue into my mouth. I start kissing him back immediately. I moaned enjoying the kiss, I didn't want it to end.

"These modern day young people always showing public afflictions, no one uses bed anymore." I felt Alex tense as he heard those words. We pulled away from each other embarrassed at the old woman's words. Why couldn't she just have ignored us?

I turned my head to the view ignoring the persons staring at us. The old woman words sure brought some attention to Alex and I.

Come on, give us a break.

We were just sharing a romantic moment, if it wasn't for that old rag we would have still being kissing.

Alex tug my hand. "Come on, let's go get our pizza" he suggested after it would have being so awkward if we stayed, leaving is the best solution.

I grabbed another slice of pizza and placed it to my mouth. Delicious. I moan.

"Don't moan like that." Alex said and I raised my brows. "The only thing that should have you moaning is me."

My face immediately heat up and I blush with my mouth full.

Alex starts to laugh. "Hahaha, Don't blush with food in your mouth, Love. "

I reached for another slice of pizza and Alex slapped my hands away. I look up at him in fiery. Why did he slap my hand way from bae.

"You're not going eat anymore, this one is mine and so are the other two. You've eat enough already. Don't want you getting lazy and sleepy at the amusement park."

"I won't." I pouted, I knew he doesn't like to see me sad, that's his weakness. "I promise."

He sigh and move his hands to give me access to the plate. "Fine but only one."

"Thank you, thank you, thank you. Love yah " I said with a big grin. Then my grin slowly disappeared, did I just tell him I love him. I look up at him and he seem to be in deep thought but a smile came to his face and he looks up at me. I return his smile.

I never knew I'd say the big words to him, not yet at least and not in a pizza joint. But it was great moment. I said it in a friendly manner. I didn't exactly mean I love you but I do love him.

I know that now, just his time to know.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Did you like this chapter?

Please Vote, Comment, Share and follow. I appreciate them all, i read all comments.

Please check out the new Romance, mature content book- Baby With The Billionaire.