Chapter 12- Rewrited NOT Edited

I knocked on the door I was told never to enter. I stand and wait for the response. What would he want to talk to me about? I already knew they hate me and only tolerated me because of Henrique. He was only reason I was here, nothing else and the fact that I'm getting to paid to show affection to a child was much better than doing paper work all day. He only hired me because he didn't have time to take care of Henrique himself and Ms. Wilson had no time because she has her own family to go back to in the night.

"Come in," Carter voice came out from behind the double door.

I held the handled to open the door but before I entered I took a deep breath then release it.

The dude scares me a little.

I entered the office.Mr. Carter gaze was on his laptop not looking up at me. I began to survey the office. It was also a mini library. There was a vast book shelf, the room was painted in dark brown, medieval style. It looked rather very manly. The room was also dark. I liked it.

"Ms. Bisson, you're not allowed to treat Ms. Wilson like you do."

"Mr. Carter, I treat her the way she treats me. She treats me like I'm some slum you pick up from the streets. Mr. Carter if looks could kill the looks, I'd be death." He looked at me serious so I continued. "Mr. Carter I know you guys don't like me, but that doesn't mean you treat me like I'm less than a human. I agreed to come here because for one, I lost my job and I need money to pay my rent. Hell! I need money to survive. I don't have any money and the money you paying me will do me good until you find my sister but until then If you guys want me to respect you, you'll have to respect me. She gave me salad for lunch, be realistic that can't even full's Grey's stomach. She wants me to starve so I cook my own food. I don't need the approval of you or her. I've reached the point in my life that the only thing that matters is my health and the health of my dog, anything else can kiss my ass."

"A sad life," he mummer but I heard. My life is indeed sad and that's because all the pain I've being through all the years.

"Yes, my life is sad, the saddest, but guess what I have no one living for." I wouldn't cry after telling how bad my situation is. I hate the fact that I can't be happy. I hate the fact that my life is hell. But guess what I'm living. I have life, I should at least be happy bout that."

"Ms. Bisson, you have a lot some people have none, so be happy. Think about all the homeless think about places in Africa and the middle east that are going through much more than you. You haven't seen the half if it. I know this doesn't concern me but at least try and be a little more happy with life. "

"I can't. I can't be happy. I just can't." I turned around to exit before the tears fall because I know they are close. How can I be happy when everyone who I love either leaves are hurt me. My life is doom.

I exit Carter's offie, not needing to hear anymore of his pitty talk. He's rich, he doesn't know what it means to suffer. he doesn't know how it feels to be constantly hurt my persons you love. He just doesn't know the pain I feel. I walk to my room slowly. Before I came to Mr. Carter's office Ms Wilsonhad already taken Henrique to take a mid day nap. I was lonely without my nephew being here with me.

I heard a growl behind me. I knew who it was immediately. That it was Grey's growl. I turn to see my brown dog waggying his tail. I smile and I bend on my knees. I wrap my hands around my big brown dog and held him in a hug. I now was able to let the tears fall. I'm with the one living thing that has yet to hurt me, my dog.

People always say expect the unexpected. Well I didn't expect my life to be like this. I sobbed and held my dog close to me. I was still in the hallway but i didn't really care. I can't stop the tears from falling. Anywhere it falls then so be it, I'll stay there and cry. I wasn't affraid of crying because it doesn't show that your weak it shows that you're strong enough to show emotions.

I heard footsteps behind me and I quickly got up out of the way. I saw Ms. Wilson look at me but it wasn't the usually her usual srunity or despise you look it was rather a sad look. She maybe felt sorry for me. She must think what a poor thing I am.

I turned on and walk the opposite way to exited the hall. After I was far away from Mr. Carter's office and Ms. Wilson gaze I went straight for the stairs. When I opened the door for my room Grey was still behind me.

I jumped on the bed and started to cry again. Grey growled, he was now on the bed beside me giving me a sympatric look. I drew him closer to me and wiped my tears.

"You'll never hurt me, will you?" I sob. I looked in his big brown eyes for answers i'll never be able to receive. I heard him growl, maybe a confirmation that he won't leave like everyone else. "I love you Grey. I'm living for you. You're my soul mate, my other half."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do you like this chapter?

Please VOTE or Comment maybe even both. It's very well apprecaited. Thank you.