Chapter 37

Alex POV

Henry and I played in the sand, building what seems to be a knock-off sand castle. Kally sat back on her chair, staring at us the whole time. She must have thought I wasn't watching her but in fact was. I glanced at her once in a way. She was so engross in her thoughts she didn't notice she was staring. I wonder if she was thinking about what I said to her earlier. How can she not see that I'm weak for her? How can she not see that I've changed. I'm smiling more and that's because of her. I guess I can say that she owns my heart. I'm falling for her gosh. I never thought I'd see the day I fell for someone. How can I not fall for her. She had a radiant attitude and personality. She cared for Ms. Wilson even though she was mean to her. She is taking care of Henrique even though he wasn't hers. Apart from her personality, she is beautiful. Her smile. Her laugh. Her eyes. Her eyes shined like the moon. They are beautiful just like her.

Henry eyes were getting a little drowsy. He seems tired. So I decided to take him inside. I took up him up in my arms and took up toys using my other arms. I was head  and saw that  Kally seemed to be in her thoughts so I made her stay. When I entered the house, I went straight to the kitchen. I placed Henrique in his baby seat and went to get him one of his fruit juice. I founded one that wasn't so cold so I placed the straw in the box and gave him it. I tried until the straw was in his mouth. I smiled at that. He was so adorable. I went back to the fridge to get something for myself. As I examine the content of my fridge I felt someone presence behind me. I turned around and I was staring at the same grey eyes I couldn't get out of my head. I flashed her a smile.

"What do you mean by that?" I heard her say. She looked flustered.

"Uh, what are you talking about?"

"What did you mean when you said 'What are you doing to me'?" she with a confuse look on her face.

I sigh. "I meant I want you to stay here."

"What?" she asked with a shocked looked on her face. Yep, I would have had that same face too.

"Kalliyah, you're a wonderful person and you've being so great to Henrique and I. I've being smiling more and what I'm trying to say is that you being her as being a good change on me. I have my secretary Mark asking why I'm so happy. You're the reason for that. You make me happy so please stay. I want you to be my girlfriend. We'll take things as slow as you want but I just want you to stay here. If we find you sister you can stay here, you don't have to go back to New York to that small apartments. You can stay here and paint, in fact I'll even get you a studio. Just please stay." I was pleading for her to stay and that's something I've never done before. I usually demand things but with her everything is different. She is making me do things. Gosh, is this how it feels to be like someone a lot.

I looked her speechless face and waited for her response. "Okay," she said in a whisper. I wanted her to talk louder.

"What?" I asked.

" I said okay. I'll stay." Her face light up. "I'll stay here. I'll stay with you. You make me happy too and yes I want to be your girlfriend too. I want us to take it slowly since I have no experience in this at all."

"I taught you were engaged at once."

"I was, but it all happened so quickly. I want us to take it so." She said. I was smiling, I'm happy that she didn't have much experience with these things.

I stalked towards her. I have the perfect plan in mind. "How slow?" I stand when I was finally standing in front her. When she parted her lips to answer me I smash my lips to hers and kissed her slowly. I smiled in the kiss as she moaned. After what it seemed like forever we parted to get air. I placed my forehead on hers. "Is that slow enough?"

She smiled and nod her head. "Yes, that's slow enough."

As I was about to kiss her again, we heard a sneeze. We turned to look at Henrique who had just ruin our moment and smile. Gosh, I finally felt complete. This is my family. This is where I belonged.