«Dont Say No»

(A/N: If you're sensitive or don't like bloody stuff don't read this)
"Wake up wake up!" Zayn shouted throwing pieces of metal at them. Lauren was the first one to jump.

"Get up you trash whores!" He yelled walking to each cage giving them scraps of his finished meal.

Lauren looked around seeing familiar faces. 'Dinah, there's Normani. Ally. There's Kendall Jade, and Perri...where's Bea?' Lauren thought to herself while eating scraps of food in her cage.

She looked around seeing Bea's cage empty. Lauren looked at Normani who noticed the same thing.

Normani looked at Lauren and raised her hand up to her throat and tracing a line across her neck. 'He killed her'.

Lauren felt sick to her stomach. Her mind wasn't clear. She could still hear screams from last night. Lauren just thought it was a dream but it was Bea screaming.

Lauren was kidnapped when she was 15 and brought here. She met Normani first. She didn't know why she was there with all these girls. Normani told her that she was different. Of course Lauren knew what Normani was talking about.

Lauren was born with a penis that's how she was different.

Lauren wondered how Normani was different.

Normani told her that she had an extra nipple on her chest.

(Flashback)
"That's cool." Lauren said in her cage talking to Normani. "Yeah, Master Malik sometimes like different." Normani told me.

"So how do we get out?" Lauren asked seeing Normani laugh. "What?" Lauren asked.

"We don't leave." She told Lauren. Lauren felt ill.

"Why?"

Normani shrugged her shoulders. "How long have you been here?" Lauren asked.

"A while... A few years." Normani simply said.

"Is it just you?" Lauren asked seeing other cages.

"No, there's Ally and Dinah." Normani said throwing a few pebble at the cage next to her.

Dinah moves closer to the light showing her face. "Hi." She shyly said with her head down.

"I'm Lauren."

"Dinah."

Dinah threw a few pebbles at the cage across her landing in the cage next to Lauren. Ally showed her face. "I'm Ally." She said a little louder than Dinah's. She stuck her hand out to shake Lauren's hand.

Lauren moved closer and shook her hand.

"I'm Lauren." She told her bringing her hand back in her cage.

"Why makes you two different?" Lauren asked already knowing Normani's.

"I'm really short for my age." Ally told her.

"Yeah, and I'm really tall for my age." Dinah quietly said.

"What makes you different?" Ally asked.

"I have a penis." Lauren told. "What does Master Malik do to you guys?" Lauren asked seeing Dinah look up for the first time.

"He's a sick bastard. He takes us in a room with a guy with lots of money and watches us have sex." Dinah said with anger in her voice.

Lauren could feel her heart stop. She wanted to go home. She was scared, she wanted to cry.

"Maybe since you have a dick Master Malik will let you have sex with us instead of stranger men." Ally said to Lauren.