Expelled Part 1

"I can't stand her".

"She's so eww".

"He's a girl".

"You didn't go to prom did you"?

These were things people said to you after the prom. You endured it to the end. You were so happy you could be yourself now.

"Are you okay"? Shawn asked you. It was 5th period Math class."Yeah". You spoke grinning holding Two thumbs up. You were so Deep in thought Shawn was Concerned.

"Miss (L/n) The Principal would like to see you". Your Math Teacher spoke handing you a Slip telling you to go to the Principals office.

"Yes ma'am". You spoke, you walked out, walking down the hallway towards the principal's office. Once you were there you had to wait a little bit for the principal to see you. 

One of the counselors Miss Kariss stared at you for what seemed like hours, till she said the principal could see you. Once you walked in the principal's Office he told you to have a seat. The Principal was an old guy who was a nice man. You liked him, he was a fun guy, but he looked upset, and concerned.

You never seen him look like.
"(Y/n) I brought you here to talk about what happened at prom". He started, " and it has come to my attention that you have been pretending to be a man for almost the entire school year and that means you going to the men's locker room and changing and then doing"-.

And he went on about stuff that men did that woman went supposed to do. So you begin to get upset, and nervous of what he was going toward.

"For these reasons you are Expelled". You gasped. You couldn't believe it.
"I...don't you think that's a bit too far". I spoke standing up from my seat.

"No not at all". He stood up as well. "For these circumstances you are Expelled".

Omg im Expelled.