This is War

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

"I finally found you". A shadow said in the dark.

"Really, or did I find you"? I spoke, under the lit Lampost.

"Don't be like that". The shadow came closer revealing an old man, my Father.

"You killed her why"? I asked tearing up, but holding it in.

"Uggh cause she was ugly, she hated when I tried to play with her, and She was a son of a B-". I cut my Father off.

"Don't curse her name in front of me". I said grabbing my Knife from my pocket, and getting ready to attack.

"Why not your just like her? Never quiting.., and never stop being annoying". My father said grabbing his Gun from his pocket, and coming closer.

"I will kill you". I said holding up my knife, walking back a bit.

"Come, and get me princess". He said licking his lips.

"AAARRRGGGHHH"! I yelled, running to my Father not holding anything back.

"U-uh". My Father said in shock holing up his gun to shoot me. He shot a bullet, and I dogded.

"This is WAR"! I yelled running so close I sliced his cheek. All those Karate lessons from my bro payed of.

"(Y/n)"! Shawn, and the boys yelled. That shocked me, making me miss dogdeing a hit. I got kicked in the gut, and was launched to the cold ground.
I couldn't see anything, but a blur. I saw the blurs of boys trying to tackle my Dad, but being kicked, throwned, puched, or falling. I got up, and was picked up by my brother.

"Derek what are you doing here"? I asked. How'd he find me?

"Ill end this". Was all he said. He put me against a tree.

"Wait". I said."You'll need this". I raised my knife to him, and he came to get it. He looked at me before giving me a hug, and a Kiss on my head. He stood up, and gave me his necklace that was around his neck.

"I love you". I couldn't hold it in, and began to cry.

"NOOOO"! I yelled to him. I closed my eyes, trying to shut the world out. The boys saw my brother, and retreated to me.

Aaron had a bruise on his cheek.

Carter looked like he was crying, and had dirt on his clothes.

Nash had his hair messed up, and his shirt was torn.

Taylor looked he got hit by a bus.

Matthew was bruised on his eye.

Cameron had scratches on his hands, and Face.

And Shawn I didnt get to look at him, because he came to me, and grabbed my cheeks, and looked at me.

"Don't scare us- me like that". He said tearing up. I leaned in, and Kissed him. He returned the kiss, before breaking.

"Awww". All the boys said in Usion. I finally got to look at Shawn, and he had bruises neck, and his lips were bleeding. I stroked his cheek, and he rested his head on my hand as he closed his eyes. I smile, and say to them.

"Thank you for everything guys. I love you all".

"We love you to". Cameron said hugging me.

"Me two". Matthew said joining the hug.

"Me three". Aaron said hugging me to.

"Me Four". Carter said hugging me as well.

"Me Five". Nash says hugging me.

"Me Last". Taylor said joining in on the hug.

Suddenly I heard a Bullet shot. I looked over the boys head to see my brother, and my Dad on the Floor.

"No no no no no no NOOOOO"!