Girl trouble 2

(Y/n), and Shawn got off the bus, and went inside the school building.

You noticed that whenever you were in the hallway, and looked at girls they'd say,

"He's so cute"!

"He looked over here"!

"I want him".

"Hi cutie"!

Shawn noticed that your distressed, and said that you should quickly go to the office to pick up your schedule. You nodded, and you both hurried to the office.

Once you got your schedule Shawn's eyes lit up, and laughed."What's so Funny Shawn"? You ask him."We have every class together".

He ruffles your (H/c) hair, and your cheeks tinted pink....again.

You both walk out the office, and head to first period. GYM.

You had to change in a Stoll not to get caught that you were a girl, so you went in the bathroom stoll to change. You had your old Gym clothes from last year. It was a grey shirt, with super short black shorts.
Then your black converses.

You walk out the bathroom Stoll, and went out to the track. You started to walk.

Shawn Mendes P.o.v
I followed (B/n) to the track that's when I noticed his arm. It was bandaged up.

I felt upset. How did I not notice?
"Hey (B/n)"! I yelled walking towards him."If you don't mind me asking. What's up with your arm"? I ask.

He looks at me likes he's about to cry.
"I-i-im sorry". I say quickly. He walks past me, and I feel guilty.

I need some answers

To be continued...