The Plan

Shawn Mendes P.o.v

I told (Y/n) to stay in my room while I call my Friends, and make a plan to capture her Father. I walked out of my room, and went to the home phone. Which was in the Kitchen, and called Aaron.

'Ring, Ring, Ring'

"Shawn what time is it 2"? Aaron said, sounding like he just woke up.

"Its 12". I spoke.

"Whatever....what...d-......".

"Aaron.......Buddy you there"?

"Zzzzz......".

"AARON"!

"huh I'm awake".

"Call the gang, and come to my house".

"Okay".

I hung up the phone, and walked back to my room. I opened the door, and saw (Y/n) trying to open the window.
"What are you doing"? I ask, walking to her."Trying to see if he's still there".
(Y/n) Responds."Ohh".I say.

30 minutes later(Image the Spongebob voice saying it)

I suddenly hear the door bell ring, so me, and (Y/n) go get it."Wait let's look through the door hole(I don't know what there called) and make sure its not your Father". I say, about to look through the through the door hole.

"I heard that Shawn open the door".
That's Matthew Espinosa.

"Sorry Matt". I say.

"Forget that and open the door Shawn I'm cold". And that's Cameron Dallas.

I open the door, with (Y/n) behind me.
"Hey (Y/n)"! Aaron, Carter, Nash, Taylor in usion. (Y/n) smiles, and Waves."Hey guys". I tell the boys to come in, and that do.

In the Kitchen(With the Spongebob Voice)
"Okay before we start (Y/n) that's Matthew Espinosa,

In the Kitchen(With the Spongebob Voice)"Okay before we start (Y/n) that's Matthew Espinosa,

and Cameron Dallas".

I say pointing at the Brown headed teenagers

"Hi I'm (Y/n)".The girl says."OK so here's what happened.....".

15 minutes Later
"Okay so now what are we going to do about it". Aaron says running his hands thru his hair."Stop him from getting to (Y/n), duh". Cameron says.

I tell (Y/n) to go to my room, and rest while we figure out a plan.

(Y/n)'s P.o.v

Before I went to rest I grabbed a knife. I was not going to rest, I was going to get revenge. I went into Shawn's room, and opened the Window."I'm going to avenge my mom's Death". I spoke before crawling out the Window.

Shawn Mendes P.o.v

"We can't call the cops they'll think were crazy". Aaron said using his hands in a waveing motion.

"How about a trap"? Carter suggested.
"We can use (Y/n) as bate".

"No what if she gets hurt". I spoke, afraid she would get hurt.

"What else can we do then"? Taylor said, moving his hands to his hips.

It was silent for a moment.

"Okay trap it is". Carter said."Aaron can be with (Y/n) walking on the sidewalk, then when her father comes  toward her the rest of us will come from behind, and tie his hands".

"Then we take him to Jail". Cameron said.

"Hey guys". Matthew says coming up from behind the hallway wall. "Where's (Y/n)"? My eyes widen. Me, and the guys run to my room. We search the room everywhere for her.

"Guys". Nash says. We all look up.
"The windows open"."Revenge". I said."What", they all say.

"She wants revenge".