School

(Y/n) P.o.v
I woke up, and ruffled my messy hair. Today is the first day of school. Yaayy. Not! I put on a (F/c) T-shirt, and Black pants, along with the black  converses.

I walked out my room, with my backpack, and Black jacket. I walked towards the bathroom, and did my messy (H/c) bed head hair. My bangs kept coming down my face, and I blowed it away. I got my tooth brush, and brushed my perly whites.

Once I finished I looked at my arm. Time to change the bandage. I take of the bandage starting from my wrist to my elbow only to reveal a huge scar.

Flash back
"Ame d-d-dont d-die on m-me know". I tell Ame holding her close to my shaking body. She opens her eyes, and smiles. Her bright blue eyes were starting to well up with tears.

"Keep smiling (B/n)". She said

"NOO I CANT WITHOUT YOU"! I protest.

"For me". Was her last final words......

"AAAAAMMMMMMEEEEE"!

End of Flashback

Clear liquid came down my red puffy cheeks. I quickly cover up my scar, whip my face, and go to the kitchen."Yo! Tiny what do want for breakfast"? My Older sibling Derek asked. And yes he called me tiny. He has dirty blonde hair, brown eyes, and Golden skin. And he always wears a Small Circle locket necklace. He works as a Gardner mowing rich peoples lawns.

"Ill get an Apple". I tell him looking down. I quickly walk out the room, and walk to the Bus stop."Hey I didn't catch your name"! A familiar boy voice called. I quickly turned around, and saw Shawn.

"Oh its (B/n)". I state. He stares at me for a moment, then shakes his head.

Shawn Mendes P.o.v
He looks Upset maybe I should ask him what's up. Nahh. I'm sure its Nothing.