Starting or looseing Friendship

You walked home. The first day of school was terrible. You tried to stay away from Shawn, but it didn't work.

You just felt empty, and just wanted to die. You walked home tears welling up. Till finally you broke down.

You screamed in pain. Your Body was shakeing. You heart was broken. No one was as this broken as you. You tried to get up, but the pain inside of you small form was to brutle to handle.
"I WANNA DIE"! You yelled over, and over.

You held yourself trying to calm you down, but it didn't work."I WANNA DIE"! You yelled at the top of your lounges.

All those memories came back. Your life was terrible from the start. Pain. Thats all you felt, Pain.

Shawn Mendes P.o.v
I secretly followed (B/n) to get some answers. As I followed (B/n) he stopped, and started to cry. He collapsed to the ground, holding his tiny body to calm him down.

"I WANNA DIE"! He yelled, as i just watched him.

"I WANNA DIE, I WANNA DIE, I WANNA DIE"!

My eyes widened hearing him. I felt so heart broken. I never felt like this before. I quickly ran to him, and hug him. He's shocked for a moment, but hugs back. After a bit he relaxed, and I felt his messy (H/c) hair at the crock of my neck.

"I'm not who you think I am". He says.

"Huh? What are you talking about"? I ask.

"I'm not who you think I am". He continued."I'm a-a girl".

Im sure my expression was shocked.

"Why didn't you tell me"? I ask.

She removes from her head from the crock of my neck, and looks at me.
Her (E/c) eyes are wet from crying, and her bangs covers part of her left eye. I carry her to sit on my lap.

"I thought you wouldn't want to be my friend". She states, looking down.
"I've lost many friends that way".

I use my hand to lift up her chin.

"I would be your friend boy, or girl". In that moment I felt something inside of me click. I had fallen I love, and didn't even know it. Thats exactly why I couldn't stop thinking of her.

Weird.

"That's not true". She responds pushing my hand away, and standing up."I don't need your pity".

She needed to know how much I cared for her. I grabbed her hand, and pulled her to the ground. I then got on top of her. She tried to get up, but I grabbed both her wrists.

She looked away, and I used my free hand to grab her chin to face me. I then leaned in, and kissed her.

"Suicide does not end the chance of life getting worse. Suicide eliminates the possibility of it getting better". I say breaking the kiss.

She started to well up with tears again, and once I let go of her wrists she pulled me into a hug.

"I love you". I say in her ear.

"I love you to". She responded.

"So what's you real name"?

"(Y/n) (L/n)".

"I know its sudden but, Will you be my girlfriend"?

"Yes Shawn I will".