Prom Night

Everybody knows the plan right"? Carter asks the Group.

"Yup". Aaron says giving a Grin, and Two thumbs up.

Nash nods his head.

"You know it". Taylor says giving a Huge Grin.

"I do". Matthew says.

"Yes". Cameron says giving a 'serious' look.

"Of course". Shawn says.

"Me too"! (Y/n) says smileing.

"Great let's go to prom"! Carter exclaims raiseng his hands in the air.

Aaron got out of the Limo first wearing a Black Tux, and a Black bowtie.

Nash came out wearing a Black Tux , a Black hat, and a Black Tie.

Taylor comes out wearing a Gray Tux, Pink suspenders, and a Grey Bowtie.

Matthew came out wearing a Black Tux, and a Black Bow tie.

Cameron comes out wearing a Black Tux, and a Black Tie.

Carter comes out wearing a Tux Shirt, Black Jeans, and a Black Backpack.
(He's the D.J.)

Shawn Came out wearing a Black Tux, a Black Bow tie, and a (F/c) Flower.

You came out with a Grey Tux.

"I hate this it's too tight". Aaron said tugging on his shirt The group laughed, and you all walked in the school. Y'all headed for the school gym, and once you open the door....

"...and the prom queen is Veronica"! Exclaims the announcer. Veronica came on the stage with a short Purple dress, and long straight black hair. t
The female announcer placed a fake tiara on Veronica's head.

"Thank you thank you". Veronica spoke blowing kisses.

"...and your prom king is".

"oh no I forgot about Prom king"!
Carter said Nervously.

"What if (Y/n) gets picked for prom King"? Nash said.

"That means you have to"..Taylor started.

"(B/n)"! Squealed the female announcer.

"Kiss Veronica". The Whole Group Finished. The bright white stage light shine on you, and your body. You covered your eyes with your hands.

"What do I"? You ask. Prom girls came, and pulled you towards the stage. Each of their their dates were pretty jealous.

"Hey wait yo-Wahh"! You yelled as you were thrown on the Stage.

Veronica came close to your face, and Smirked."No no no no"! You put your hands up for defense. The Female announcer put a Fake crown on your head, you quickly take it of your head, and the Announcer puts it on your head again.

Veronica leaned in until you pushed her away. The Crowed gasped. You took the Microphone away from the Female announcer, and Yelled.

"Enough"!

Your voice ecoed in the Gym. The people started to Whisper.
This was it, your coming clean. You started to sing.