Prom Night???

Shawn's P.o.v

Today was a big day, no I'm not asking (Y/n) for my hand in Marriage, huh maybe I'll ask that later.

I'm asking (Y/n) to go to Prom with me. She's a bit better after the whole incident. Her brohers walking again, and (Y/n)'s hair grew to where it was like Armin Arlets hair from,
'Attack on Titan'.

 Her brohers walking again, and (Y/n)'s hair grew to where it was like Armin Arlets hair from,'Attack on Titan'

I walked to (Y/n)'s house with my friends, and knocked on her front Door. (Y/n) comes out in a Plaid (F/c)
shirt, and Black ripped jeans.

"Hey Shawn, guys I can't talk right now". (Y/n) said running out to her new car. Oh did I mention she got a license.

I watched as she drove of, and I sighed. The gang all 'Awwed' in disappointment. I went back to my house, and waited for another opportunity.

Night Time
(Y/n)'s P.o.v

I feel bad for just leaving him behind. I had a good reason, I had a Job interview at Taco Cabana. I've always wanted to Work there.

I walked into the Living room, and saw my brother sitting on the couch watching T.V.

Suddenly I heard the Door bell ring.

"Tiny, can you get the Door"? My brother said. I nodded, and headed to the door.

"Oh hi Shawn What's up"? I asked Shawn.

"Can I ask you something"? He asked.
"In private". He whispered looking down.

I looked at my brother, and said I would be outside for a sec. He nodded, and Shawn grabbed my hand, and pulled me outside. I saw the gang, and waved at them. They waved back.

"I wanted to tell you something in the morning, but I couldn't tell you". Shawn started."But now We can".

Suddenly Carter came out of the group, and started playing an Acoustic Guitar. The rest of the gang started to humm a sweet tone. Shawn grabbed my hand, and looked at my (E/c) eyes.

"(Y/n) will you make the happiest man in the world, and be my prom Date"?

My eyes went wide, and nodded without hesitation.

"Yes!Yes!Yes! A thousand times yes!"!
I said, quickly. Shawn moved in, and Kissed me. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him closer.
Shawn wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me against his Chest.

I heard clapping, and happy Acoustic Guitar playing. I broke the kiss, and turned my head to see the boy's clapping, and Carter still playing that happy tune.

"Yahooo"! Aaron yelled walking towards me, and giving me, and Shawn a hug.

"Hupla"! Taylor said running to join in.

"Congrats". Cameron said joining in.

"Awe". Nash said coming to hug us to.

"Good job man". Matthew said still clapping, and came to hug us.

"Wait for me"! Carter said putting his Guitar on the ground, and came to the group hug.

"Wait does this mean I wear a dress"?
I ask. The group looked at me, and broke the hug.

"I'm not sure". Nash started."People think your a Guy".

"Maybe we can convince them she's a girl at prom". Matthew said.

"Can you sing". Shawn asked.

"Umm". I responded.
"Come inside, Carter bring your Guitar". I tell the group to come inside.

I walked in the house, and my brother saw me with all the boys.

"Hey". All the boys said.

I went to Derek, and said."Guess what"?

"What"?

"I'm going to Prom"!

"With all those boys"?

"No"!