I need someone to heal me

One week after incident

Shawn Mendes P.o.v

I walked towards (Y/n) house at night, because I needed to talk. I didn't walk that far since she was my neighbor. I walked to the front door, and knocked. It took a while before a man came out. He was about a couple inches taller. He had Dirty Blonde hair, and Brown eyes. He almost looked like me for a second.

"Is (Y/n) home"? I ask politely, hoping she is home.
"I need to ta-". I was cut of by the man who asked,

"Shawn is it"?

"Yeah my name is Shawn.  Shawn Mendes". I replied, cheerfully. 

"Yeah you broke my sisters heart". He said, coming an inch closer.

I backed up of fear. This dude can totally beat me up.

"You mean.."? I start.

"(Y/n)". Was his response.

"Do you mind if I could talk to her for a minute"? I ask.

The man looks at me for a second before nodding, and letting me in. I thank him as he leads me in the house. We reach a Door that had a poster of

"(Favorite Actress)"? I ask." I love (Favorite Actress)"!

The man turns his head, and looks at me for a second then smiling at my comment. He knocks on the door, and (Y/n) comes out wearing the cutest pair of pajamas. She had on a (F/c) shirt, and super white shorts. Then to make her look even cuter her hair is put up in a tiny ponytail. My cheeks tinted Pink at her appearance.

Her eyes well up with tears, and begins to sob.
I literally ran up to her, and Huged her to Death. I begin to cry aswell, and say things like,...

"I didn't mean what I said".

"I'll always love you".

"I can't live without you".

"Please forgive me".

"I forgive you Shawn Mendes". (Y/n) says snuggling in my chest. I chuckle, and kiss her head.

"Hey pretty boy"! I open my eyes to see the Dirty Blonde dude."Yeah"? I ask still holding on to (Y/n).
"Break her heart. I won't hesitate to kill you". His words send Shivers down my spine."I wont". I speak.

I'll never hurt her again