Girl trouble

You, and Shawn waited for what felt like hours for the Bus to come. "Ugghhh". You say looking down.
Shawn laughs, and pats your back.
Your cheeks tinted pink.

"Don't worry it always takes forever for the bus to come". Shawn tells you.
After about a second the bus comes. You walk in with Shawn, you catch eye contact with some girls, but look away. You sit in the very back, and Shawn does to.

That's when girls started to surround you.

"Will you go out with me"? One says.

"I was here first"! Another says.

"I like you DATE ME"! Another proclaimed.

You sit there until Shawn tells the girls to go away. They did, and they walked back to there seats. Now you knew how celebrities felt.

Shawn looks at you, and you look at him."You okay"? He asks. You nod, and let out a sigh. He continues to stare at you. Stareing. Till you finally say,"What is something on my face"?
"Someone needs a HUGG". He tells you comeing closer.

"Shawn don't move another inch".

"I will kill you".

"Shawn".

He grabs on your waist, and gives you a bone crushing hug. You squeal, and then,"Blehh". You say acting dead.

"Oh come on my hug did not kill you".
Shawn protests.

"Goodbye Shawn". You says raiseing on arm.

"Stop dying". Shawn tells you.

This was the original Picture that i used for inspiration

This was the original Picture that i used for inspiration. I do not own it. I found it on Devianart.