41. I Got You Babe

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"Jordyn and I could be sister wives," I said as I sat up again.

"I got all I need right here. I got you babe," He said as he pulled me back into his arms and kissed me gently.

"Let's go figure out food and have some drinks with Krist and Scotty before they leave," I said as I got out of the bed. Dave got off the bed and walked out to the balcony.

"Order whatever you want from wherever you want. I don't care," he shouted over the railing to the guys below him.

I walked out of the bedroom and down to the kitchen. I saw a thing of roses on the table with a card. I walked over and picked out the card and read it.

"Brit- Thanks for coming to see me today. You made the rest of the day bearable. These are for that. The present behind the table is for passing your driver's test. I love you B. xo D"

I looked behind the table and saw a box with holes on the top. I walked over to the box and tapped it a few times and it moved slightly. I took the lid off and yelled in excitement. in excitment. Krist, Scotty, Hunter and Dave came running into the kitchen. I pulled the puppy out of the box and held him.

"You got her a dog?" Krist asked.

"Ya. She's been wanting one for awhile," Dave replied.

"What the hell kind of dog is that?" Scotty asked as he walked over to me and started petting the puppy.

"It's a spaniel," Dave replied.

"You got her a Brittany spaniel didn't you?" Hunter asked with a small laugh.

"Yup," Dave replied with a huge smile on his face.

"Boy or girl?" I asked as the puppy licked my face.

"Boy," Dave responded.

"I shall name you Bowie," I said as I held the puppy away from me and looked at him. He gave a little bark and I put him down on the floor. I ran over to Dave and jumped into his arms.

"So you like him?" he asked as we hugged.

"Are you kidding me? I love him and I love you. Thank you for my Bowie," I said as he put me down. I kissed him on the cheek.

"You're welcome. He can even come on tour with us. Hell Scotty could even come if he wanted to," Dave said and looked over at Scotty.

"Are you fucking serious?" Scotty asked.

"Ya dude. Look I'm sorry I was a dick when you first got here but you're cool and Britt likes having you around. If you want to come on the tour in 5 months, there's a bunk and a job waiting for you," Dave replied.

"I'll fucking take it. Thanks man," Scotty replied.

"No problem," Dave repsonded.

"Oh Dave, if you hurt me again, Scotty is gonna kick your ass," I said as I grabbed a beer from the fridge.

"Sounds like a plan," Dave responded.

"So does that mean Scotty is staying here until the tour?" Hunter asked.

"No. I gotta go home but I'll be back when I need to be," Scotty said before walking out to the patio. Krist and Hunter joined him.

The twins started crying so Dave and I headed upstairs. Bowie followed us up the stairs. We feed, changed and rocked the twins until they went back to sleep. We put them back in their cribs and headed down to join the guys. We sat down with the guys and figured out what we wanted to eat and ordered it. When the food got here, Krist paid and we all pigged out.

We sat around the fire pit that night talking and just hanging out. I looked across the fire at Scotty and was suddenly brought back to 5 years earlier. Scotty and I were in fish creek having a fire with a bunch of friends. We were off on our own close to the river having a smoke and Scotty suddenly decided to climb a tree that had snapped in half.

"Get down from there. You're gonna break your neck," I said as he started.

"Brittany calm down. I've done it before," Scotty said as he climbed the tree to where it snapped in half. He started walking across the part that had snapped and was resting on a tree close by.

"Scotty please," I begged.

"Fine but only because I need another beer," Scotty said before he jumped down.

"You're gonna break your leg again if you're not careful," I said as we started walking back to the fire to get another beer.

"Stop worrying so much about me. I got this under control," Scotty said before he walked over and grabbed another beer from beside Aaron.

I shook my head and snapped out of my memory as Dave put an arm around me. He pulled me into him and kissed the top of my head.

"You wanna go to bed?" he whispered in my ear. I smiled and nodded. He stood up, took my hand and pulled me up.

"Night guys," Hunter said.

"Ya night guys," Krist said with a wave.

"Don't be too loud tonight. I need some sleep before I leave," Scotty joked.

"Night boys. Behave yourselves," I said as Dave started dragging me to the house. He waved as we walked. We were at the bottom of the stairs when Dave stopped and let go of my hand.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"I need to tell you something," Dave said.

"What?" I asked getting worried.

"I purposely put Scotty in the guest room closest to our room so he could hear us have sex," he admitted while looking down at his feet. I started laughing.

"You are just the cutest in the world. Get upstairs and we'll make sure he hears us tonight," I replied.

He grabbed my hand again and we ran upstairs. When we got to the bedroom, I got into bed and he went over and opened the balcony doors. I gave him a weird look as he walked over and got into bed with me.

"Well they're outside so if we want him to hear us then the doors have to be open," he said before getting on top of me and kissing my neck.

"You're evil," I giggled before he started kissing me.