I chuckled. "Trust me, you don't want to hear about my relationship problems."

His gaze turned sharp. "What?"

I sighed. The cat was out of the bag. May as well tell him now. "I saw my kinda ex-boyfriend kissing another girl out on patrol tonight. I mean, we broke up, and now we're friends, but I literally broke up with him less than a week ago." I admitted.

"Yeesh, that's harsh." He said, placing a hand on mine.

I stiffened slightly, then relaxed. It was quite comforting, actually.

"Yeah. I mean, we weren't that serious, but I still didn't expect that." I said, smiling sadly.

"Do you want to cry on my shoulder?" He asked, smiling. (A/N: Gentleman. *fans self*)

I chuckled, but it came out more like a sob. He wrapped an arm around my shoulder, and I leaned into him.

"I didn't even like him all that much, it's just the first time I've been cheated on. It hurts." I choked out, trying to stop the tears from flowing.

He rubbed the side of my arm. "I know what it feels like." He said grimly. "I've been cheated on before."

"People went out with you?" I choked out, trying to lighten the mood, and draw the attention away from me.

Gratefully, he laughed. "I know, right. My friend says the same thing. Anyway, I was only in high school when I found out, and it wasn't like we were serious, we had only gone on three or four dates, but it still was a shock."

I winced. "Wow, that must have hurt."

I felt the movement of his shoulders as she shrugged. "Not as much as it should have, which is surprising. Probably a sign that it wouldn't have lasted. I was more broken up of the cheating part then the breaking up."

"Look at us." I muttered. "Two people who have been cheated on lonely on New Year's Eve. we're one for the history books." I stood up and walked to the middle of the roof, watching the lights of the city.

He got up and stood next to me. "What are we supposed to do?" He laughed. "Being superheroes just never leads many dating opportunities."

I groaned, dropping my head in my hands. "Yeah, but it's New Year's Eve. I wanted to torment my friend and I'm stuck here instead." I smiled, joking.

"Yeah, well, we can't always get what we want." he chuckled.

I laughed, then felt the pain stab sharply through my system. I sucked in a breath, and clutched my side tightly, trying to avoid passing out right there.

Of course, he noticed. "Are you ok?" He pried my fingers away from my side and studied the wound. Hie eyes widened, "You've been stabbed."

"Thanks Captain Obvious." I groaned, breathing heavily to distract myself from the pain.

He gently peeled away the bloody tissues and examined the wound. "Um, you need to get this patched now."

"Really?" I moaned, staring at his fading figure.

"How you manage to be sarcastic even as you're about to pass out is beyond me." He murmured. He pulled out a roll of gauze from his pocket and tucked it inside the whole, wrapping it around the wound.

I held my breath and the feeling if his fingers against my warm skin, which sent rapid sparks through my body. He soon finished and ripped a piece of the gauze off, trying it against the wound. Without blood pouring out of my body, I instantly felt better, and I felt the tingling through my body, sensing that it was already repairing the wound. It would be gone in a few hours, leaving no trace.