Feelings {Juuzou X Reader}

(I finally found the motivation and inspiration to continue this book!! I'm so sorry for anyone who's still waiting! But anyways, I read through most of the comments in the previous chapters and Juuzou was one of the most requested characters so here you go!)

--

"Juuzou?" You asked.

"Hmm?" He replied.

"What do you feel when you see me?"

"Nothing much."

"Oh, okay."

Oh, Suzuya Juuzou, you have no idea how many feelings flow through my veins when I see you, though.

--

Happiness.

Whenever you see him, a smile instantly pops up on your face, a look of pure joy. As strange as he behaved, Juuzou was one of the only few people who made you happy the moment you saw them.

You never knew why. Perhaps it was the way he always greeted you with a piece of candy, or how he hugs you the moment he spots you no matter where the two of you are. Or maybe it was because of how possessive he could get whenever he sees you with another male coworker.

He never failed to brighten up your day.

--

Excitement.

Seeing Juuzou meant a fun day ahead, no matter how shitty the day had been or how you anticipated it to be.

Seeing his face was a sign of hope, of laughter and bliss. Seeing him was a sign that said "hey! Today's going to be a good day! Even if you lose everything, as long as he never left, you'd be okay!"

And the sign never lied.

--

Frustration.

He was insensitive and that was a common fact. He would poke fun at your failures and laugh whenever you embarrassed yourself. Juuzou loved to pull tricks on you, especially at work since gossip spread faster than a wildfire.

But his pranks which upset you would always backfire since the male coworkers around loved to help you whenever you needed help. If Juuzou tripped you over one day, instantly around three MALE coworkers approached you to help you up, pick up your papers and accompany you to where ever you needed to go to.

Juuzou would throw a tantrum and then the hideous green monster appeared.

--

Anger.

Whenever he didn't get his way, the white-haired male would throw a fit but he never did so in front of others, only you, unfortunately. He'd learned that the only person who'd comfort him whenever he was extremely upset was no one other than his love, you.

But you had your limits. If he was upset over something legitimate, you would be his comfort but if he was angry at you for not doing something he wanted you to do, you'd draw the line. You would give him the silent treatment until he realised how ridiculous his request was and how he was being unreasonable for hating you for not doing it.

You never needed him to apologise but you appreciated it when he did; after that, you would apologise, too, if you went overboard with your silent treatment.

He was like a child sometimes, but you loved him nonetheless.

--

Disappointment.

What was this relationship to him?

Did he really feel nothing whenever he saw you?

Did he love you, truly?

Or were you just a toy all along, to satisfy his childish needs?

--

"(Y/N)?"

"Yes, Juuzou?"

"Why are you sad?"

"I'm not sad."

"But you're crying."

"... Do you really feel nothing whenever you see me? Even now?"

"I don't know."