The Disastrous Cafe Date {Hide} (Pt 2 of Lets Pretend Our Lives Are Normal)

This could not get any worse. You woke up to a bright and wonderful morning with Hide by your side. Your heart raced in excitement when you remembered what day it was; the first day of a normal life! In total, it only took you and Hide an hour to freshen up and reach the cafe. It was a special cafe, the place where you and him first met. That was the only time when the two of you went there as the rest of the years together, you and he went to Anteiku for coffee breaks. The cafe was no Anteiku but no bitter coffee could ruin any day spent with him.

Oh how wrong you were...
--
When you took your first sip, you choked and spilled the rest of the hot drink onto the floor, your deadly fast reflexes helped prevent spilling any on your clothes. Hide stifled his laughter as you turned red with embarrassment. "I'm sorry!" You said to the manager, he smiled kindly and said it was quite alright before bringing you and your date to a different table.

--

"Hey," Hide chuckled while awkwardly patting your back, "it's nothing to be embarrassed about! This happens all the time with first dates!" He tried to console you as you hid your cherry-red face in your hands, heart still pounding from the sheer embarrassment. But it was then when what Hide said hit you...

"How many first dates have you been on to know that?" you looked up from your palms, eyes burning into his as you practically said, "lie to me and I will change the locks but if  your answer is not what I expect it to be, I will change the locks anyways."

"Umm..." he scratched the back of his neck, eyes evading yours, 'you're trying to lie.' "7?" he answered, eyes meeting yours once again. He wasn't lying but 

"7?!" you cried out, this was your first real date with him but this was his 8th? You still loved him, of course, and you were sure he loved you very much but this was completely new news to you.  "I'm your 8th first date?" You felt a stab of betrayal, you knew you were being unreasonable in a sense but c'mon. He said he wanted to marry you but never bothered to inform you about this?

You abruptly stood up from your seat and left the cafe, murmurs from the other customers sent you off. "Wait! (Y/N), hear me out!" Hide called out, running after you.

{To be continued}