Save You Once More (His Achilles Heal pt 2)

You couldn't see. You couldn't breathe properly. You could hear nothing but muffled mumbles from across the room.

You could not move. You felt nothing but the hard concrete ground against your side.

Sweat rolled down your skin as tears made the blindfold moist.

Where am I? Who are these people?

Someone... save me please...

--

Wow he was bored... He was so terribly bored. The worst part was: your phone was off so he couldn't even hear your voice to liven up his mundane day at work.

"Arima!" Amon Kotarou busted through his door, startling the man, "we have a reported kidnapping a few streets from here and the description of the kidnapped woman fits (L/N)(Y/N)!"

--

Your kidnappers ripped the duct tape off your mouth harshly, stinging your skin but letting you breathe much easier.

"W-who are you and what do you want?" You cried, hands still struggling against their bonds. Several voices laughed sadistically; their laughter echoed across the room.

"We want nothing but to take revenge against your dear husband." Footsteps approached you and you wriggled backwards, only for your back to hit the wall. "You see, he killed off one of our own a few years ago after she tried to feed. On you, young lady! We wanted to strike back years ago but after seeing your relationship flourish, we thought 'Why not let them fall in love before killing the girl off and then watch the man die knowing he indirectly killed his lover' So we waited and now the day has come for you to die!"

"N-no... please! Please don't do this!" You screamed before a heavy kick was sent to your stomach.

--

Many thoughts flowed through the prodigy's mind while he drove as quickly as he could to where you were allegedly held hostage. Arima Kishou thought about the times you brought a smile on his face, which was everyday since the day you met him, so he had lots to think about and a lot to harden his resolve to save you.

--

Never in your life had you experiences such pain... Sometimes you thought, 'just kill me already, you cowards!' but you didn't mean any of that. You wanted to see your lover again, to tell him about your day volunteering at the animal shelter, how the kittens all crawled into your lap at once and how mewled whenever they saw you. You wanted to tell him all your little secrets, like how you cheesily fell in love with him the moment you saw him and the awfully lewd thoughts that came after; you wanted him to know how much you loved him before you met your demise.

But perhaps you had to do it in the afterlife, you couldn't hold on much longer, you couldn't wait for him to save you once more...

--

Your eyes flew open and the lights on the ceiling blinded you for a moment while you tried to register where you were. When you realised you were in the hospital, you also noticed a pressure against your thigh. Looking down, you saw a familiar head resting on your leg, while the owner of said head sat in a chair beside your bed. His eyes were closed and they looked slightly swollen. You smiled, he cried for me... I've never seen him cry before.

"Kishou..." you stroked his white hair, running your fingers against his scalp, scratching a little when he showed no signs of waking up. "Kishou," you said louder, "wake up." Still no response.

"Kishou," you tried one last time, "save me!"

His eyes shot open.