Please Don't Take My Sunshine Away {Hide}

Dear anyone hearing from above,

"(Y/N)!" You fell forward as he tackled you, "Lemme kiss you," he demanded before smooching your entire face. Hide held you down as you giggled and writhed underneath him, your face being tickled by his lips.

He is my best friend.

"H-hi-hide!" You took in a sharp breath, another laugh escaping your lips, "s-stop! P-please, st-stop!"

"Never!" He proceeded to lick your cheek, earning a disgusted squeal from you.

He is my soulmate.

"(Y/N)?"

"Hmm?" You turned around, placing the knife on the chopping board, hands covered in onion-juices. Hide walked over to you and kisses your lips gently, arms wrapping themselves around your waist.

"I love you."

He is my sunshine.

Sobs ripped through your throat, tears streaming heavily down your cheeks, hand slapped over your mouth in a futile attempt to silence yourself.

"(Y/N)?" Hide opened the door, walking into your room with caution, "(Y/N)? Are you okay?"

"Y-yes." You tried to sound firm but failed miserably. "I'm f-fine."

The bed sunk as he crawled his way over to you, pulling you down to lay with him on the bed. He nuzzled his face into your neck, hands tugging you close to him, filling any gap between the two of you. "What's wrong, (Y/N)?" He asked, voice slightly muffled.

He tensed up when your cries intensified, "it's okay, (Y/N), you don't have to tell me. But whatever it is, remember,"

So kill me, harm me, destroy me,

"...That I,"

Do whatever you like but please,

"...Will always,"

Please don't take

"...love you,"

My sunshine

"Forever."

Away.