3 - One Call Away

Start from the beginning

dana:
hi it's dana. i got off early from work. what time are you available?

Dana bit her lip in anticipation as she laid on her bed, already worrying on what to wear. Usually she would dress comfortable when hanging out with people and she would dress pretty or sexy when partying. Not knowing what to wear to hang out with someone you idolize and have a crush on is very worrying, especially when that person is someone who could rock anything she wears.

beauty😍✨:
hi! i was just laying in bed. do you want to come over now?

dana:
sure :)

beauty😍✨:
great! text me your address and I'll pick you up

Dana was surprised and nervous as fuck. So without thinking, she sent her address.

beauty😍✨:
you're not that far. i'll be there in fifteen, thirty at most because traffic sucks. see ya soon baby x

She dropped her phone on the bed and quickly rummaged her closet for something to wear. After going through the whole rack thrice, she decided to steal some clothes from her roommates.

She went to Claire's room, hoping that she wasn't there. But she was. Dana smiled at her and asked her if she could borrow some clothes. Being the kind and nice person Claire was, she let her take anything from her closet.

"Help me dress cute and flirty?" Dana asked, seeing that she only had ten minutes left and she still haven't choose and outfit.

Claire sighed and gestured Dana to follow her. They went to Dana's room where Claire examined each clothing.

"I don't have much time!" Dana yelled in anxiety as she tried braiding her hair.

"Chill out. What are you dressing up for?"

"Just a hang."

"Then throw in some hoodie and shorts."

"I can't! Ugh! Just choose something cute for me."

Dana said, already frustrated as she put on some makeup. Claire handed her a pastel pink sleeveless crop top and a pair of white shorts.

"Thank you so much!" Dana said, giving Claire a kiss on her cheek.

"No problem. Have fun on your date!"

Dana was about to retort back when her phone buzzed.

beauty😍✨:
im at the front

dana:
okay. do not ring the doorbell (i have roommates). i'll be there in a minute

She quickly put on the outfit, took her phone and ran downstairs. She slipped on my white sneakers and left the apartment. There was car right in front of the apartment. One of its windows rolled down a little bit and Ariana waved at her. Dana couldn't help but smile at the sight of her.

"Hello."

"Hey. Glad you could make it. Cute outfit by the way."

Dana blushed at the compliment and thanked her, complimenting her as well. She was used to compliments but hearing one from Ariana had a different effect on her.

*✧·˚*✧·˚*✧·˚

The rest of the day was spent by having a movie marathon and tons of popcorn. It may seem boring, but just being with the popstar was interesting enough.

"Thanks for today. It was nice being with you."

"I'd say the same." Dana smiled at her. Ariana glanced at her side and smiled as well before turning her attention to the road.

"Maybe we could hang another time?" Dana asked nervously. Even when she already got to know more about the beautiful lady (even though she already knew half of it because she was a fan), she was still nervous around her. Plus, she didn't want Ariana to know that she was a fan.

"Of course. You are a fun and lovely company. Although I'll have to double check my schedule."

"It's fine. I'm just one call away."