After Tour

February 12, 2017
Mitch's PoV

Scott and I clumsily walked into our house, suitcases bumping into every surface we passed. We had decided to buy the house before tour started. We had the money, and the need, so we decided to pack everything up and bring Wyatt to an actual house. The band also decided to live close together. Kevin and Avi and going to start moving from their flat soon to be closer to us. Kirstie and Jeremy are already close, but they don't have time to relax with their wedding coming up after world tour. 

Everything is just so hectic now. Scott and I throw our bags in our rooms and sit on the couch. Wyatt jumps on my lap and I pet him as I lean against Scott. He wraps his arm around me and I close my eyes. "I'm so tired," I complain.
Scott laughs lightly. "I"m going to bed. You should go, too." 

He lets go of me and I carry Wyatt to my room. Before my head hits the pillow, I'm asleep. 

Kirstie's PoV

As soon as I see Jeremy, I freak. I run to him and jump into his arms. He laughs and kisses me lightly. "I missed you so much," he says, a huge grin on his face.
"I missed you more." 

"Impossible." 

When I enter the house, the familiarity hits me like a brick wall. Every detail and memory in this house is so crisp and sharp. Olaf and Pascal come running to me. I hold them in my arms and kiss them a million times. "My babies!" I squeal. They eventually run off. As hyper as they are, I know they're tired. I can relate. I crawl into bed and fall asleep immediately. 

Avi's PoV

"We literally could not have picked a worse time to move," I complain as Kevin and I hoist the couch into our living room. When we get it in, we sit down and take a break. 
"It was a great deal, though," Kevin argues. 
I sigh. "Sure was, buddy, sure was." We head back out to the moving truck and grab more furniture. "Why didn't we buy a furnished place again?" I asked. 

Kevin rolled his eyes. "So my aesthetic can really shine through." 

It took us all day, but we finally had everything into the house. It was a nice place. Two story, four bedroom, three bathroom. Everything was recently updated and it had a nice neutral color scheme with an occasional dragon lying around. Kevin and I were both exhausted, and could barely make it to bed before falling asleep. 

Victoire's PoV

My heart leaped with joy as we pulled into my driveway. My friends, Charlotte and Jeremy, are waiting outside along with my brother and grandparents. I run up to them and wrap them in hugs. "We missed you," Grandma said as she kissed me on the forehead. 

"We missed you, too," Jeremy said as he jokingly kissed my temple. I pushed him away and we all laughed. 

Dad brought my bags up to my room. The thought of having them all repacked by next week almost brought me to tears. I was exhausted. I laid down on the couch between Charlotte and Jeremy. I tried to stay off of them, but in the end my head was on Charlotte and my legs were on Jeremy. I was out before either of them could object. 

Scott's PoV

I woke up at about ten at night and realized that Mitch and I had slept the entire day. I checked in on him, and saw that he was still fast asleep with Wyatt curled up on his back. I chuckle and walk into the kitchen. We haven't bought food, so the only thing I can find is a leftover granola bar. I eat it quickly before going back to bed. 

February 13, 2016

I wake up to Mitch tapping on my arm. "I brought you Starbucks." He sat down the drink and bagel before leaving my room. I yelled out a thank you before digging into my breakfast. Afterwords, Mitch and I both took a shower and got ready. After that we jumped in the car and headed to a grocery store. It had been forever since we bought groceries and the pantries showed it. 

"What cereal do you want?" Mitch yelled slightly. 

"You pick," I responded as I picked up a gallon of milk. 

An hour and $200 later, we were heading back home. After lugging in all the bags, we sat down and started planning our new Superfruit video. 

Kevin's PoV

When Avi and I woke up, we went to work unpacking boxes. We blasted music and started to unpack everything. It took us a while, but we were ecstatic with the results. Everything was nice and orderly and it feels very homey. 
"Only one problem," Avi says in a serious tone. 
"What?"

"We have 0 food."

So we get into my car and drive to the local store. We have to completely restock everything and it takes for what seems like forever. Back at the house, all our food has been put away and Avi is glued to the couch, leaving no room for me. I jokingly lay on top of him and he sits up and pushes me off. 

"Not cool, buddy." 

We then sit down on the couch and watch some television. Avi passes out halfway through an episode of Breaking Bad. When I feel myself falling asleep, I lug myself off the couch and wake Avi up. He grunts and complains but I knew he'd complain more tomorrow when his back was sore. We had a big day planned tomorrow and his back wasn't going to interrupt it.