Charleston, South Carolina

Victoire's PoV

I woke up in the middle of the night with a sore throat. I got up and went to the bathroom before climbing back in bed as quietly as I could. I quickly fell asleep and woke up once again to a stopped bus and Kirstie shaking me awake. 

"Wake up, Hun, we're at South Carolina." I sat up and felt a jolt of pain go through my head. 

"Ow," I moaned as I rubbed my temple. 

Kirstie felt my forehead. "I don't think you have a fever. I'll get some pain meds." She brought me a couple Ibuprofen and a small bottle of water. "Take these and we'll see how you feel." She shot me a small smile and then went into the bathroom to get her shower. 

I slowly climbed out of bed and went to the front of the bus. "Sorry you're not feeling well, Vic," Avi said as he gently squeezed my shoulder. I shrugged and waited for Kirstie to get out of the shower. I was the last to get ready and tried to be as quick as possible. 

We exited the bus and went to IHop. We all ordered and waited patiently for the food to arrive. "How are you feeling, Vic?" Kevin asked genuinely. 

I spoke in a raspy voice. "I'm okay." 

"From your symptoms, it's probably just allergies. If it doesn't get better in a few days we'll take you to MedExpress or something."

"Thanks," I responded. 

Our food came out quickly and we dug right in. I thoroughly enjoyed my pancakes and it seemed like everyone else did, too. Avi looked like he was about to jump out of his seat, he was so excited. Once we finished, we paid for our food and got back in the bus. 

"It's a couple hours to the venue. You guys can get some sleep," Jen called from the driver's seat. 

"Thanks, Jen," Scott called. 

"Try to get some sleep, Victoire," Esther said. "It should help." I crawled back into bed and fell asleep instantly. 

Kirstie's PoV

I sat in the back of the bus and played on my phone. "I miss my dogs," I said sadly. 

"I miss Wyatt," Scott added. 

"I don't!" Mitch said loudly. 

We all laughed and began to work on our covers for the show. We had it down pretty well, but the show was a bit short. We needed to add about three songs to make it flow better. 

"Let's add Say Something," Kevin suggested. 

We all agreed and began going through the arrangement and making sure we had it perfected. 

"We're here!" Jen yelled as she pulled into the arena. Our names flashed on a screen and a few people had already started to line up. Victoire emerged from her bed energetically. 

"You seem better," I said with a laugh. 

"Must have been allergies," she shrugged. 

We all exited the bus and headed into the arena. The crowd screamed and we signed a few posters and Victoire took some pictures. We entered the building and heard Esther shriek. 

"What happened?" Avi asked, a hint of panic in his voice. 

"Darien!" Esther screamed. She ran into his arms and he lifted her up. 

"Did you forget I was coming?" he laughed. 

"I didn't think you could get off for two more shows!"

"Boss let me off early." He turned to us. "Hey guys!" 

We all hugged him and started heading to makeup. "You're Victoire, right?" he asked Victoire. 

"Yes, I am," she said with a smile. 

"I'm Darien. I'm Esther's husband and I help with lights and tech stuff." 

"That's really neat!" Victoire exclaimed. 

Makeup went by quickly and we were all slaying by sound check. We let in the VIP fans and let them watch sound check. After sound check and VIP, we all gathered together. "What songs do we want to add to next show other than Say Something?" Scott asked. 

Victoire piped up. "Do Dog Days Are Over. With a bit of touch-up it would be fantastic." We all agreed to add that to the next show. But for now, our current show was about to begin. We entered on stage and sang our hearts out. 

After the show, we all piled in the bus, with the addition of Darien, and started off to Richmond, Virginia.