Disney World

Victoire's PoV
January 2nd, 2017

The plane landed at Orlando and I followed Avi into the airport. We waited for our bags and then went out to wait on the Disney bus. While we were waiting, Pentatonix got recognized by some of there fans. They handed me their phones and I snapped some pictures. 
"I can't believe we're at Disney again!" Scott exclaimed. They were at Disney a year ago on Disney's anniversary. 

"I can't believe we're about to go on a cruise!" Mitch added. 
"I can't believe that my back won't pop," Kirstie said while twisting her body, trying to crack it. 

"I can walk on it when we get to the hotel," Mitch laughed. 

Before long the bus was there. I got a seat across from Mitch and Scott. I was sitting beside a girl who seemed to be about my age. She had dyed blue hair and very pale skin. 

"Hey," she said. 
"Hi." 

"I'm Lily," the girl said. 
"I'm Victoire." 

The bus started moving and a lady started talking and commenting as we got closer to Disney. As we approached the studio, Scott leaned over to me. 
"Bet you I can scream louder," he whispered 

"You're on." 

The lady counted down and we all screamed as we entered the park. I screamed loudly, but somehow Scott managed to be louder than I was. 

"Wow. You took the defeat well," Scott laughed. 

I slipped on my shades. "I guess you could say I'm too cool to cry." 

Avi piped up. "You were crying this morning about snakes." 

"They don't have any arms!" I protested. 

We were cut off by the bus parking. It  dropped us off at the main desk and we got into the line. We would be staying for 2 nights at the Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort. Once we got to the front desk Esther gave the lady our information and she gave us 7 wrist bands. This would get us into our rooms and the parks as well as pay for our food. After everything was taken care of we went outside to wait for a bus to our hotel. I clicked on my yellow wristband. 

When the bus came, Esther was the first one on. I grabbed a seat in front of Avi and rested my feet on my bag. At the front desk of the hotel we got pins. The band got 'We're Celebrating' pins and Esther got a 'Happily Ever After' pin. "How about you, sweetheart?" the lady asked kindly. 

"Can I have a birthday one?" I asked. 

"Of course," the lady responded. 

Everyone turned to me. "When's your birthday?" Avi exclaimed. 
"January 6th." 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Kirstie asked with a laugh. 
I shrugged. I pinned the pin on my shirt and walked to the lobby with everyone else. We got a quick picture and Scott posted it. 

Esther gave us all our information and we saw what room we were in. We were on the 3rd floor. Kirstie unlocked our door and it was beautiful. It had a two beds and one pull out bed. I put my bag by it and we unpacked our toiletries while Kirstie was on the phone with Scott. A few minutes later, Scott and Mitch came into the room. Kirstie laid down on the ground and Mitch stepped on her back. Scott recorded it and there were a few loud cracks before Mitch stepped off. 

"Thanks, Mitch. Bye the way, I thought we could try a  kitchen sink." 

I arched an eyebrow. Kirstie laughed. "Come on, you'll see." 

"Can someone get Avi and Kevin?" Esther asked. 

"I'm on it!" I said before running down the hallway to their room. 

I knocked on the door and it slowly pulled open to reveal Avi doing a super frown. "Yes?" he asked. 
"We're going to go get a," I paused, "Kitchen Sink?" I said. 

Avi nodded and came out with Kevin. 

"Hey, I finished the chapter," I told Kevin. 

"Okay, good. We're ahead of schedule," Kevin smiled. 

Avi picked me up and twirled me. "Good job, String Bean!" I laughed and hugged him. He set me down and the three of us walked to the buses together. 

Once we got to the restaurant, we got in line for a table. We got a booth and squished in all of us. Kirstie ordered the Kitchen Sink and an alarm went off when they brought it to us. It was a huge bowl overflowing with ice cream and syrups. We all got spoons and started to devour the ice cream. 

30 minutes later and the Kitchen Sink sat half full at our table, victorious. "Who thought this would be a good idea?" Mitch groaned. Kirstie groaned in response. It was getting late, so we decided to call it a night. 

We caught a bus and I got a seat beside Scott. Mitch sat with Kirstie to go over some things for the parade tomorrow. "Are you having fun, Vic?" Scott asked as I let out a yawn. 
"This is the most fun I've ever had," I responded while leaning against him. 

"Good." 

When we got to the hotel I followed Esther into the room. I got a quick shower and braided my hair before brushing my teeth. Kirstie went into the bathroom and I sat down on my bed. I texted Mom and got on Tumblr until Kirstie got out of the bathroom. She finished and got into bed. Esther switched off the lights and I sunk into bed.