DISNEY! (part 2)

(Quick disclaimer - I've done a lot of research on Disney and stuff and everything I write is from that so if something isn't exactly like how it is there, I'm sorry. I haven't been there in 5 years.)

January 3, 2017

Victoire's PoV

I woke up the next morning before Kirstie and Esther. I got a quick shower before changing into a pair of shorts and a grey v-neck shirt. I threw my hair up in a bun and moved over to the sink to do my makeup. Esther was awake when I left the bathroom and was digging through her bag. She finally found what she was looking for and went into the bathroom. 

I finished doing my makeup and waited for everyone else to get ready. Once they were, we met up with everyone else downstairs. Kevin and Scott had backpacks that we put all of our stuff in. Scott pulled out his phone and started vlogging. 

"Hey guys, it's-" Scott began. 

"Pentatonix!" they all sang. 

"And today we're at Disney World. We're currently waiting for a bus to Magic Kingdom."

Scott turned the video to Avi and Kevin who were singing about Disney World. Mitch joined in and they had a full song going before the bus pulled up. People ran in and we saw that there were only three bus seats open. Esther and Kirstie sat down and patted their laps. I gently sat down on their legs. 

"How's it going, guys?" Scott asked us with the camera still recording. 

"Grand," I laugh. 

We arrive at Magic Kingdom and go to the gates of the park. I put my wristband against the sensor and scan my finger. 

"Are you Pentatonix?" the lady working asks. 

"We sure are!" Kirstie responds cheerily. 

"Could I get a quick picture? I love your work!" The group squeezes into the picture and smiles. She takes the picture and thanks them. 

"Where to first?" Avi asks. 

"Breakfast!" Scott replies happily. 

We went to the Be Our Guest Restaurant (obviously) and sat down. We all ordered and watched as the Beast and Belle danced around the dining hall. 

"How do you get that job, because goals." I said with a small laugh. 

"You could definitely be Belle in a few years," Kirstie said. 

"I would love to wear a pretty dress and dance all day, but photography has captured a place in my heart," I said with a sigh. 

Everyone laughed and the food arrived. It was fantastic! Once we had finished our meals, we headed down the the Seven Dwarfs Mine Train. The ride began and it rocked. Not like, 'wow this ride was awesome, dude!' It was like 'hang on for your life you literally may die'. I held onto the bar for the entire ride. Once it ended Pentatonix had to get ready for the parade. They would be singing Beauty and The Beast on the Disney Princess Parade. 

They separated from Esther and I so we decided to roam around a bit. Esther and I rode Big Thunder Mountain before going to watch the parade. Beauty and the Beast was near the end, but, thankfully, we got to see the whole parade. The Prince from Sleeping Beauty came by and slayed the dragon. 

"Dang, son. Marry me," I exclaimed quietly. 

He heard me. "Maybe someday, Princess," he said, flashing a stunning smile. 

I turned around at Esther who was laughing while recording me on her cell phone. "That's for sure going on the video." 

Finally, Beauty and the Beast came up. Esther and I, as well as most of the crowd, cheered on Pentatonix as they sang. When it was over we met with them and decided to go to the Haunted Mansion. 

That was our first mistake. 

We went up to the entrance and a greeter was there and he slowly read my pin. "Happy birthday, my dear. It'll be your last." 

"Why?" I laughed. 

Second mistake. 

"Let's just say- don't go on any heights tomorrow." He let out a long laugh and ushered us inside. 

"Wow," Scott said with a small laugh. 

"They better be paying him well," Mitch added. 

A man ushered us into a small room where we were tightly packed together. I stood in front of Avi and Esther and beside Kevin. Once they had packed us as tightly as they could, a voice rang out. The lights began to dim and the room started moving downward. Or the walls started moving upward - who cares. Something was moving and it was creepy.  

"Yep, not digging this," I whispered. Kevin wrapped a protective arm around my shoulders and Esther and Avi placed a hand on either shoulder. 

The pictures suddenly changed to show people literally about to die. Then, finally, they showed us a way out of the room and we got into cars and then the ride begun. I sat on the edge with Avi beside me and Kevin beside him. Scott and Mitch were ahead of us with some stranger, and Esther and Kirstie were behind us with someone from the crew. 

The ride began and it took us through the mansion. Some actors jumped out at weird places, but it was a beautiful and scary ride. After the moving room bit I loved it. We exited the mansion and returned back to our hotel to swim in the pool. Esther sat on a chair and read and tanned a bit while the rest of us jumped into the pool. After swimming a bit we decided to climb on each others shoulders and try to push each other off. I got on Kevin's shoulders. Mitch got on Scott's, and Kirstie got on Avi's. Kevin walked us over to Avi and Kirstie and the war began. Kirstie and I shoved on each others shoulders while Avi and Kevin did the same. 

Mitch and Scott were having their own difficulties as a family stood in between us and them. Mitch clung onto Scott as he tried to maneuver through the children. They finally got to us and we were all pushing each other. Mitch began to lose his balance, and Scott and he fell together. I momentarily forgot about the game and let go of Kirstie long enough for her to shove me into the water. When I resurfaced I was greeted to Kirstie and Avi doing a happy dance. Kevin and I shared a look and began splashing them. 

Soon it was an all out war that lasted until Esther told us that we needed to get ready for dinner. We all returned to our rooms and changed into new clothes and reapplied our makeup. "Where are we going for dinner?" I asked Esther as we waited for a bus. 

"It's a surprise," she said with a small smile. 

We arrived at the park and Esther led us to a beautiful building. We entered and it was a movie theater. Confused, I turned around to Esther and she smiled. "It's a dine-in movie theater!" she exclaimed. 

My jaw dropped and I ran to hug her. "This is amazing!" We watched The Little Mermaid as we ate our dinner and then finally returned to our hotel until the next day.