Georgia Part 2

Kirstie's PoV

We only had half a day of rehearsal and then the rest off. We figured we'd  all split up and do separate things. Esther and I decided we wanted to take Victoire shopping at the mall after. Victoire didn't have any more training to do so we left her at the hotel. Avi texted her all of our numbers and told us where we went and we headed over to practice some more. 

At about 12:45 we'd gone through the entire performance. Tomorrow we would do a dress rehearsal and sound check and then perform. Victoire would also be taking photos. I pulled out my phone and texted Victoire. 

Just finished practicing, get dressed and ready to go. We'll be over in about an hour.

Victoire's PoV

I woke up and looked at my phone. I had a messaging saying I had the day off and a list of phone numbers. I quickly got into the shower and threw on some clothes. I grabbed my hotel key and phone and left the room. I took the elevator to the first floor and found a breakfast bar. I put batter into the waffle maker and grabbed a plate. I also got a yogurt and a cup of hot chocolate. 

With my food, I sat down at a table and pulled out my phone. It was only 9, so I probably had a while until everyone was done practicing. I finished my breakfast and then went back up to the room. I grabbed my camera and went outside to try and get some pictures. There was a small pond and I got some pictures of that and of the landscape. I went back to my room and decided to call my mom. 

M - Mom

V - Victoire

D - Dad

A - Andrew

M - Hello?

V - Hey, Mom.

M - Victoire! How is it? Are they treating you well? Are you having a good time?

V - I'm having a blast, Mom. They're all so nice and I learned a ton about photography. I'll try to get copies of the pictures I took when I leave. 

D - Victoire, is that you?
V - Yes! Hi, Dad!
D - Hey, sweetheart, I hope you're having fun. 

V - I am. Hey, is Andrew there?
D - Yeah, hang on. 
A - Vic? 

V - Yeah, I just wanted to say hey. 

A - Hey, Vic. Things are going great here. 
V - Good. Tell me if anyone starts thinking about beating me in class ranks.

A - I'll keep a watchful eye. Bye. I love you, sis.

V - Love you, too, Andrew. 

D - Bye, hun, love you. 

V - Bye Dad, love you. 

M - Have fun, love, I love you so much. 

V - I love you, too. Bye, Mom. 

I hung up the phone and pulled up my laptop. I watched Netflix for about an hour before my phone buzzed. It was Kirstie. 

Just finished practicing, get dressed and ready to go. We'll be over in about an hour.  

All I had to do was put on makeup, so I quickly did that and waited for them to return. I scrolled aimlessly through Tumblr and Instagram until someone knocked on my door. I opened it and saw it was Kirstie. 

"Grab your bag, we're going shopping. You don't need to bring your camera, this is a work-free girls day." 

I happily grabbed my bag and followed Kirstie outside the hotel. Esther was in the drivers seat of a small car. Kirstie got in shotgun and I got in the back. I enjoyed this much more than a limo. We drove until we found a shopping mall. We parked outside and walked in. 

"First stop," Esther said, "Manicures and Pedicures." 

We stopped into a nail salon place and Kirstie wrote our names on the paper. About 20 minutes later they called us to get our fingernails done. I chose a light blue, Kirstie got a hot pink, and Esther got teal. Once they finished our nails, we were moved over to chairs and they started working on our toes. 

Once we were done, Kirstie paid and we moved onto the next place. We went to a clothing store. 

"This tour is going to be amazing," Kirstie said. "We decided to wait a bit before we do another album, so we just have to focus on the tour." 

"I think it was a good decision. You were so busy last tour," Esther replied while looking at a blue dress. 

"So Victoire, what are your hobbies?" Kirstie asked. 

"Well, I dance. I also love to paint. Um, I can watch a ton of Netflix in one sitting. I run a blog. That's about it," I replied. 

"You paint? That's really cool!" Kirstie replied. 

Esther picked up the dress. "I think I'm gonna try this on." 

"It'll look fantastic. We're gonna look around for a bit," Kirstie said. 
Esther got a fitting room and Kirstie and I walked around. She picked up a black lace shirt with a sweetheart neckline. "You should try this on." 

I grabbed a red and blue flannel and handed it to her. "And you should try this on." 

We each got a fitting room and tried on our shirts. We all emerged at the same time and went to the cash register to pay. 

As we turned to leave, a fan came up to Kirstie. "Are you by any chance Kirstie?" she asked. 

"That's me!" Kirstie smiled. 

"Would you like a picture?" I asked the girl. She smiled and handed me her phone. I took a few pictures and handed the phone back to the girl. 

"Thank you," she said before running to catch up with her mom. 

The three of us headed  back to the hotel at about 4. We drove back to the hotel and all gathered in Mitch's and Scott's room. The group went over the songs from the show and I took photos of them rehearsing. Once they were done, Esther spoke up. 

"Where do you want to go to dinner?" she asked. 

"Barbecue," Avi said. 
Everyone agreed and we headed over to the nearest barbecue place. 

Kevin's PoV

After we ate we all got back into the car. It was around 10 as we left. Victoire looked tired. She was in between Avi and I. Her eyes began to droop and she fell asleep as we started driving. 

"Kirstie," I whispered. 

She turned around and saw the sleeping Victoire and pulled out her phone. Esther turned around as well and they both took pictures. Avi and I gently wrapped our arms around her and kissed on either sides of her head. 

"Post that everywhere," Scott said. 

Victoire leaned against me and I wrapped my arm tighter around her.