Atlanta Show

Victoire's PoV
January 2, 2017

"Pack your bags, Vic," Avi called from the hallway. I retreated out of my room and locked the door. 

"Already done." I raised my bags and shot Avi a cheesy smile. 

He rolled his eyes and pointed to the elevator. "Kevin's downstairs. We'll put your bags in the car and then go to the breakfast buffet with Kevin. The elevator opened and we walked out to the parking lot. A car was there and Avi and I put our bags in and then returned to the hotel. Esther was sitting at a table with Kevin. 

"Okay, so we have an early show today. It starts at 6. After that we have a quick flight to Orlando, Florida where you have a show at Disney World tomorrow," Esther said while occasionally glancing at her phone. 

"Disney?" I gasped. 
"They asked us to play in one of their parades," Kevin said. Esther was staring at her phone intensely. 

"What are you doing, Esther?" Avi asked, trying to look at her phone. 

"It's someone from Disney. I have to take this." She left the table and walked outside. 

Avi shrugged and continued eating. Scott and Mitch walked down, followed shortly by Kirstie. They, too, put their bags in the car and then sat down beside us. 

"Where's Esther?" Mitch asked. 

"She's on the phone with Disney," Kevin answered. 

"Do you think it's about the parade tomorrow?" Scott asked. 

Avi shrugged. 

Esther returned and sat back down. 

"What was that about?" Kirstie asked. 

"Well, Disney asked if we would like to play on one of their cruise ships. One of their performers cancelled last minute and they wondered if we could come on a 4-day cruise and play every evening. It leaves on the 5th. They said the cruise would be fully paid for."

"Do we have time before we head to Charleston?" Avi asked. 

"Yes, don't you remember? We couldn't get the stadium there until the 11th. You were just going to stay in Orlando for a bit." 

"Oh," Avi said. 

"So, do you guys want to do it?" Esther asked. 

Everyone nodded and Esther left to call back the lady from Disney. "We better start working more on the set for Disney," Scott said. 

We finished eating and threw away our trash. We drove to the stadium and went backstage. Before sound check they began working on their set for Disney. They already had a few songs done and went over them before trying to add more. They already had Be Our Guest, Under the Sea, and I See the Light from Tangled. 

I left to get my camera ready for Sound Check and VIP. Esther was running around, constantly on her phone. She had so much to plan and she managed for hold it all together. I took a few test photos and then returned backstage to find the group singing Everybody Wants to be a Cat

"That sounds really good!" I exclaimed. The snapped a photo and then sat down beside Scott. I went through my photo gallery and deleted all my fuzzy photos. They continued working on the song and finally, after Avi went higher and Mitch went a bit lower, they got the song down. 

"Sound check!" Esther yelled, poking her head in the door. They stood up and ran to the stage. They went through the show flawlessly and went to talk to the people in the audience. Everyone split up and I took pictures. Scott scared two girls who jumped up and almost started crying. 

"We love you so much!" they shakily exclaimed. Scott took a few pictures with them and talked to them a bit. 

Before long, we had to move on to VIP. It also went smoothly, and they got some pictures fans drew of them, some notes they would read on the plane, and some candy. I took pictures of the fans with Pentatonix. Many different age groups were there. Little girls came with their mothers and grandmothers. Little boys pulled their parents along. It was fantastic to see everyone there and that this music tied them together. 

Everyone went to change for the show. I waited in a big room. At about 5:10 some men came in carrying pizza boxes. Esther locked eyes with  me and we both ran to the boxes of pizza. We each got a slice before knocking on all the dressing room doors and telling them pizza was here. Avi ran out with his tie undone and ran to the pizza. He got through two pieces before Scott and Mitch came in. 

After everyone finished off the pizza and everyone was ready to go onstage, Pentatonix lined up and put in their ear pieces. The show began and I ran around the building until I found an entrance to the audience. I showed the security guards my pass and crept to the wall where I took a ton of pictures. 

The audience loved them. They screamed as they came onstage and I saw more people than I can count in their merch. Before intermission, they did audience participation and got the crowd to sing along with them. It turned out well. Then, after intermission, they sang some more and moved onto Let's Get It On. Avi chose a woman who looked to be in her 40's. She laughed and played along. I got pictures of the ordeal and would be sure to post them to the website while I was on the plane. 

Once the show was over, we returned backstage. "That was fantastic!" I screamed. 
"I feel amazing!" Kirstie yelled as she pulled out her earpiece. 
"Come on guys, we have a flight to catch," Esther laughed. 

I jumped up and down. "We're going to Disney!"