I'll miss you

A/N: Last chapter! I want to start off by saying thank you to everyone for reading and commenting and ridding along with me with this kind of dumb but sick story. It has been soo unbelievably fun writing and anticipating everything. I will be starting two new stories, A Taehyung one where he is a solider, and another Jungkook one, where he is a rich asshole ;) So check that out if it's fun. But I love love LOVE everyone with more love then Jungkook's closet has for white shirts! 

Titiana

Hutson was dead. Haywood got away. We searched almost 12 hours for him but he was no where. Everyone was a little salty, seeing as one of us should have been smart enough to keep eyes on him. He was the original one we were after.

We only stayed at the BTS house for an extra day to mend injuries. My wrist was broken and my knee was fractured. Yoongi would have thrown a fit if we didn't stay for at least one day.

I was sitting in my room, combing out my hair when I overheard Alya and Namjoon talking.

I hobbled over to the door, putting my ear to the side as I listened.

BTS

"You're sure?" Namjoon asked, looking down at the women with green tips.

"Of course i'm sure." Alya sighed. "We have to find him, we won't have closure other wise. And don't say it, you couldn't come with us even if you wanted to. Even if I wanted you to."

"Are you saying you would want me to?" Namjoon felt himself smile.

"No." Alya snapped. "You guys have done more for us then a thank you could cover, and I don't want to get you into more trouble then you already will be in."

"Yeah, I get it." Namjoon chuckled lightly. "You won't need us anyway."

"Maybe not," She finally smiled at him. "But I bet you soon enough i'll start missing your annoying, constant stupid comments over my shoulder."

"I was just trying to be helpful." Namjoon stuck his hands up in defense. Alya laughed then, shaking her head slowly.

"I will miss you." She looked up at him. At the look he was giving her, she coughed lightly. "All of you, I mean."

Namjoon bit down on his bottom lip as he looked at the women he had slowly grown from hating to caring for. Caring for a little too much.

"Well, you know that we are always here, always willing to help with whatever you need. Just one call."

"Thank you." She put a light hand on his arm, sending shivers up his spine. "Really, Namjoon. Thank you so much for everything."

"Promise you will call if you need something though." He said quickly. "And promise you will stay as safe as you can."

Her breath wavered as her ears started to turn red. "O-Of course." She stuttered. "You too."

Namjoon grinned, wanting so badly just hold her hand in his. "Of course."

Titiana

Ooooh I thought while backing away from the door. I am so going to rub this in her face, wait till I tell Presley.

I slowly opened the door and found the hallway empty. I limped out into the hall as quietly as I could and searched for Presley. She wasn't in the main room, or in the kitchen. I looked outside and nothing. I pursed my lips as I thought of where she could be.