Careful

BTS

Jungkook, Yoongi, Namjoon and Alya were waiting for Katrina on the outskirts of the town she was supposedly in. Alya sat, tapping her foot nervously in the passenger's seat as Jungkook tried to see out the window. It was still dark outside, so he couldn't see much. Alya was trying to keep in contact with Katrina, but the connection was choppy and she kept cutting out.

Jungkook put his face closer to the window to try and see farther but found himself almost falling out of the car when the door opened. Katrina stood, looking down at him with raised eyebrows.

"Did you not see me coming?" Her tone held humor.

"Just get in." Jungkook grumbled, pulling her arm slightly. He slid over to the middle seat as she closed the door.

"Are you okay?" Alya turned around in her seat as Namjoon started to drive.

"I'm fine." Katrina nodded. "Just a little out of breath is all."

"The place is lit up, how the hell did you get out?" Namjoon said, keeping his eyes on the road.

"I set off a smoke bomb and jumped out of a four story window then hid in a tree till you got here."

"A four story window?" Yoongi gasped, leaning forward so he could look at her. "And you are not dead?"

"I scaled the wall with knives." She said.

"And your side is okay?"

"I don't think it reopened." She said with a light shrug.

"Did you find anything?" Alya asked, still turned around in her seat.

Namjoon gave her a glare. The two were fighting the whole way over about how the other was acting. They were like an old married couple.

Katrina didn't seem to notice it. "I haven't looked through it, but," She slipped a backpack out from behind her and handed it up to Alya. "I grabbed everything I could and booked it. Hopefully there is something in there that can be of use."

"What did I tell you." Alya gave Namjoon a smug grin which he ignored.

"Did Natty make it out okay?" Katrina asked, her voice kind of hesitant.

"Yes, she is back at the house with Jimin." Namjoon said. "Thank you for protecting her. Again."

"I wasn't going to let them hurt her." Katrina said, her voice hitching. "So, sorry if I screwed everything up."

"You didn't screw everything up." Jungkook said under his breath, still salty at the fact that he was tricked.

Katrina looked at him with a question in her eyes, but Alya spoke before she could say anything.

"Kat, you got everything. Every place they have ever kept anything, any person they worked with, all of their incomes, enemies, hideouts, plans, weapons, money, everything."

Katrina seemed relived. "I didn't know if I actually got anything, I had to get out fast."

"It's like an ant and boot now that you have this." Alya said, putting the papers back in the bag and  dropped it at her feet. "You have a huge upper hand."

"Thank you." Namjoon looked at Katrina through the rearview mirror. "I still think you should have just focused on getting out. Next time, just get yourself out. Don't try and do something that could lead to you getting killed."  

Katrina pursed her lips, wanting to say something, but her voice didn't come out.

***

They made it home at around 2 in the morning. They reached the front door when Yoongi stopped Katrina.