I trust her

"One."

He pulled the trigger. I used the guy standing next to him as a backboard as I kicked at his arm, sending the bullet into the wall. I grabbed his other arm, pulling it back as it cracked. I grabbed the gun from his hand and waked him in the head with it.

I swung the gun in the direction of the others, firing without hesitation. I knew there were more inside, there were bound to be.

"Go." I turned to Natty. "Jimin is inside. Go into Jin's office and I will tell Jimin to meet you there and take you home."

"What about you? Aren't you going to leave?"

"I will, but you go first. More are going to come, and I don't want you out here when they do."

"But-"

"Natty, if you stay, you will only get in my way and make it worse for both of us." I hated being mean to the girl, but it was the only way to get her to go inside. She looked back at me one more time before closing the door behind her.

I let out a sigh and put a hand to my ear. "Natty is coming back in, make sure she is safe. Operation is compromised. I will try and-"

I felt something sharp sting my neck. My breath sucked in as I yanked out the dart. My vision started to grow blurry.

The last thing I heard was Jimin yelling in my ear.

BTS

Namjoon was yelling into his earpiece as Presley stood anxiously by Alya at the computer. They lost contact with Jimin and Katrina minutes after they walked into the club. They couldn't get a hold of Jin either.

"How could this happen?" Alya slammed at the keys in front of her.

"Jimin!" Namjoon suddenly jumped and now eyes were on him. "What the f-" His voice cut off as he was listing.

"They ambushed her. For some reason, Natty was here and they used her against Katrina. They were going to shoot her so Katrina stepped in. She fought off some, but right as I went to the main floor to get Natty, her voice cut off in the middle of a sentence. They have her now, I can't find her anywhere. They knew who she was, Namjoon. They knew everything."

Namjoon put his head in his hands as he shut his eyes. "How did they know?" He said half to himself.

"Well?" Alya stood in front of him, her eyes wide.

"They knew our plan. They have Katrina now, but they know who she is and how capable she is. Just let me think, i'll get her out of this."

"She knew she wasn't supposed to fight back, how could they have figured out who she was?" Alya asked.

"Natty was there, they were going to shoot her if Katrina didn't do something."

Alya's face changed. "Natty was there?"

"I believe that's what I just said." Namjoon was growing annoyed at the women still talking to him. 

Alya walked off a little, running her knuckles over her lips. "They knew Jimin would be there instead of Jungkook."

"What?" Yoongi pipped. "How could they have known someone was there at all?"

"They knew everything else." Alya crossed her arms. "I bet you anything they found out Mel was Jungkooks real girlfriend when she stormed in the other day. The sent someone to follow her and make it obvious so she would call Jungkook. They knew he would prioritize her and send Jimin instead, since he is the next most reasonable. Somehow, they got Natty there, because they knew that, even though Jungkook is protective over Natty, he wouldn't take his eyes off of Katrina to go make sure she got inside okay. Jimin took his eyes off of her for a second and they used that time to get her so Jimin couldn't follow. They probably cut off the communication once their plan was in action so we wouldn't expect anything until it was too late."

Everyone took a second to process what she was saying. "I know where a part of their headquarters is." Namjoon said. "We go and get her back."

"No." Alya said sternly. "You wanted Katrina to get information from inside so that is what she will do."

Namjoon titled his head in confusion. "We have lost Communication, and they know what she is capable of, so now they will treat her with stronger measures. She is still not fully healed, and in the state she is in, it could get very dangerous very fast."

"I trust her." Alya said. "She could get some very important information, and we haven't lost communication. Jimin's connected back once he left the club, I am sure when Katrina wakes up she will be able to talk to us."

"What if they take the coms out before then?"

"Hoseok designed them to be almost invisible." Alya crossed her arms.

Namjoon was dumbfounded at how calm she was. "And if something goes wrong? If she get's to the point where she is not able to get out alone? Then what?"

Alya opened her mouth, but the room was filled with the sound of the door.

"What do you mean if she is not able to get out alone?" Jungkook walked in with Mel at his side. "What happened?"

Alya glared at Mel, but said nothing. "They planned everything." Namjoon explained. "They had someone follow Mel so you would leave. They had Natty there so Katrina was forced to show her skill. Jimin has Natty now, but we do not know where Katrina is and we can't get a hold of her."

Jungkook clenched his jaw. "Where is Jimin now?"

"Oh his way back. Once he get's here we will send you two and Tae out and-"

"I told you to leave her." Alya said, stepping in front of Namjoon. "I know it sounds scary to you, but I trust her. Do you?"

Namjoon took in a long slow breath, looking down at the women with green tips.

Ready for some girl power kick ass escaping?