I've got this

Titina

I kept my eyes closed as I listened to what was going on around me. I was on the floor, not tied to anything. My hands were bound together behind my back with a zip tie. My feet were free.

Two boys started talking, one of them was the guy that almost shot Natty.

"I still think we should tie her to something." The guy with the deeper voice said.

"She won't be awake for another three hours, we are fine. I want to wait for Haneul."

"Alright. Should one of us watch her then?"

"Yeah, i'll stay. You wait by the front and let me know right when Haneul get's here."

"Okay." Footsteps sounded. A door opened and closed and then it was quiet except one person's breath.

I felt his feet move towards me and I stayed still, waiting for the right moment. He crouched down and looked at me. His breath was inches away when I took in a breath. Now.

I flung my head forward, knocking my forehead into his nose. He fell back startled and found it hard to stand.

Still on the ground, I kicked at his stomach, taking the air from him so he couldn't make much noise. I got on my feet and jumped over my hands so they were in front of me. I grabbed the closest thing I could and swung it onto his head, knocking him out.

I tossed what I now saw was a lamp to the side and grabbed the zip tie between my teeth, tightening it as hard as I could. I brought my hands above my head when I thought it couldn't go anymore and brought them as hard as I could down on my knee, snapping the tie.

I shook my wrists out as I looked around, trying to calm down. I reached at my ear and felt my com still intact. I dragged the unconscious guy to the back of the room, behind a few boxes and sucked in a hopeful breath.

"Alya?" I whispered. Silence. "Jimin?" Nothing.

I bit down on my tongue. Breath, Katrina. You're okay.

I started looking around, trying to find anything with use. I found a camera in the left corner which I smashed. If someone was watching it though, it wouldn't have done much good at this point. By the sound of quiet, it seemed that they didn't know yet. I crossed my fingers that it would stay that way for the time being.

There were no windows and very little light. There was one door and, shocker, it was locked. I could pick it if I had something sharp, but they took all my knives. My eyes popped open as I thought of something.

Not all of them.

I reached under my shirt and under the back of my bra strap. I found the small metal clasp and I almost cheered. I slipped out the tiny knife and started to get to work on the door. I heard the snap and pushed my ear to the door, seeing if anyone was out in the hall.

When I heard nothing, I opened the door slowly, looking out. It was just as dark in the hallway as it was in the room. I couldn't see much. I shut the door and leaned against it, trying to think. First, I should try to find a way to get my location to Alya and the others, which means I had to find electricity of some kind. If I could boost the back battery in my com, I could reboot it, and if that didn't work, I would have to find a computer.

I breathed in twice, then opened the door again, checking to make sure no one was in the hall. I closed the door behind me and started moving. I couldn't hear anything for a while, but then two voices echoed through. I bit down hard on my lip as I thought of what to do. My eyes searched frantically around to find a door or something. My vision landed on a vent just above the wall and I almost cried.