Lost sister

3rd pov

''They got her'' kushina said out loud she was so sad that she lost one of her children she cried with Naruto in her hands. Minato came in the house and saw her crying he threw everything he had on the ground and ran to her. He tried to calm her down.It work a little while after and she fell asleep in his arms.He put her on the couch with Naruto on her side. He saw her arm was cut he wonder what could of happen.

~Flash back~

Naruto woke up and stared at the ceiling then started to cried kushina who was in the kitchen heard his crying over the baby monitor and went to go get him since Lucy was still sleeping she didn't want to disturb her so she took Naruto so she can feed him it was so hot in the room she opened the window a little bit.

In the kitchen

She put Naruto in his high chair and kushina got some food for him. You see Naruto and Lucy are twins she doesn't have line on her face like Naruto but she does have half of the fox charakra. Kushina tried to feed Naruto ''come on Naruto eat for me please '' next thing she knew food was thrown at her ''why you little-''crying nosie'' ''oh looks like your sister is up''frist she went to cleaner her self up and then went to go get her.

In the room

"hurry up" "im going" these two people knew that they would get money for getting there little girl back. The thugs were a guy and a girl. Kushina saw them carrying Lucy "What the fuck are you doing with my little girl you basters ".The girl got out the window first the guy gave her the baby. kushina punched the guy he tried to doges but couldn't he got up and now there's dent in the wall. He took out his pocket knife and tried to swing at her but missed then kushina hit him again but his time she got cut. She held her arm the thug took this opportunity to leave and with that he left. Kushina went down the stair she went the kitchen wiped the blooded and went to Naruto she got him out of his chair and cried with him in his arms.

End of flashback

Minato went to Naruto and Lucy room the window was wide open and there was blood and a dent in the wall and Lucy wasn't in her crib. Minato was mad because 1.someone took his little girl and 2.someone hurt his girl. He went out of his room and went into the kitchen. Kushina had woke up and went to the kitchen because she needed water she got some and turned around was pinned to the wall "minato what the hell" she looked at him and he was staring at the cut "what happened" she stopped looking at him and  looked at the floor.

"kushina what happened tell me all ready" she started to tear up "Lucy was still sleeping she started to cry I went to go get her I saw some thugs one was a girl and the other a guy she took Lucy and I started to fight the guy he had a pocket knife and cut me while I punched him but they still got away "she started to cry minato hugged her she kept on crying then naruto started to cry as well she went to get him she started to cry all over again minato alerted every one about the daughter after that minato went back to kushina and hugged her from behind.

Assuring her everything will be alright, that they'll find Lucy and arrest who ever took her.

^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^

Hey!!

I hoped you like this story so far

Like

And

Comment

Disclaimer I don't own naruto or fairytail

Byyeee~