Playing Your Game :Chapter 3

Steven hit Alexander's left cheek and caused his face to turn to the right.
Alexander then tried to hit Steven but then he quickly moved out of the way . Then Alexander ended up hitting the side of his forehead.
My P.O.V
I was on my way to Alexander's to see if he had seen the picture. When I pull up to the entrance and witness Alexander and Steven fighting. I scurried out of my car ,without closing the door behind me. I charged at them, Steven had his right hand on the edge of the garage door and his head down as his body was kind of lowered to the ground. His other hand was on the ground, exposing some bruises.

Tears started to rush up against my eyes and pour out onto my cheeks. I could barely see them from my blurred vision, I yelled for them to stop. My throat felt scratchy after calling out to them.
They looked over at me ,I approached Steven who was mostly beat up.
I stood in front of Steven as he looked up at me with a lost expression to his face and his eyes full of regret.
I grabbed Steven's left firm arm,as I started to pull him away.

Turning back to Alexander who was looking over at me angrily.
"What's wrong with you?",I yelled glaring at Alexander.

He just looked back at me and lost his his face expression that transformed to a dispirited look.
I started to pull Steven leading him to his car.
"I'm so sorry Steven I didn't mean for the plan to turn out like this",I sobbed.

Standing there viewing him from the other side of the car window, feeling my body lose sensation. Closed his door and turning away. I began walking back to my car.
Steven opened the door again,"No it wasn't your fault Ava but I'll see you soon"Steven said as he closed the door. Staring at him while Steven was looking back at me.

Alexander held a despitefully stare at me adding regret to his eyes.
"Ava",Alexander pleaded
I exited my car ,walked over to him,"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to get your feelings hurt I just got mad first you talk to him now you kiss him?"Alexander raised his voice.
"You didn't have to hit him,he just kissed me because he..likes me."I lied
"Forcibly kissed you and you still didn't want me to beat him up?!"Alexander yelled.
"No!He just thought I'd be interested in him too!Babe-." I gasped then started to blush.
I faced my car continuing to walk back towards my car
Alexander stared at me as I walked away.

I felt some rush go down my body ,lifting my right hand and placing it on my left arm. Elevating my shoulders, keeping my view forward. My back towards him,looking down at the left side with the corner of my eye staring at the ground. Preoccupied with my thoughts ,I started developing some regret.
I ignored his calls and got into my car driving away. Parked into an alley two blocks down, because I couldn't contain my tears from falling out;barely being able to see the road.

I cried and let out all of my emotions, asking myself disappointing questions.
"Why are you such an idiot?"
"Why don't I deserve love?"
"My own family will...Find out I-might go back home with........My lie....S of being..Someone"
"I won't get to keep any of them"
"I hurt both of them!"
I yelled at myself as I put my head on my hands which were on the steering wheel. I just cried and cried over thinking the negativity running through my mind. I tried to think positively but I would end up thinking about the same thing. Then start crying even more.

Alexander's P.O.V
As Alexander stood by the garage he stared out into the spot that I was parked in.
His eyes got watery as some tears slipped out.
Alexander's thoughts ran wild,wondering what I was capable of.

Back to my P.O.V
After half an hour of crying I decided I could make it home.
I reached over to put the key in as I saw the back of my right hand full of black mascara. I gasped and looked up at the rear view mirror.
My face looked like the Joker's when water hits him.
I tried to clean it all off with my fingers and swiping it off with my left wrist.
Leaving my face naked,I started the car and drove forward into the street. The drive took about 6 minutes as I finally arrived to my complex building. I turned to pull into the parking zone and drove to my spot .Next to some jet black ram truck beside me on my right.
I opened up my car door as I reached for the window covers to put to block out the sun rays from getting in.
Stepping out shutting the door and locking my car. Walking away from it,entering the main office and up the stairs to the left.

Calmly taking steps down the hallway making a right turn to my door. I took out my keys and unlocked my door.

Stepping in feeling the breeze from my cold room hit my face. Turning half way back around to close the door.
I threw myself onto my bed and hid my face in-between my arms as I let all of my tears run free. Laying there motionless letting the darkness of my own body shadow over me.

Then I thought,"Pills" I looked up as I got up out of bed I went towards my TV stand where I would keep my night owl pills behind the 50inch flat screen TV.
Grabbing the white small bottle of sleeping pills I slipped the cap off and slid my back on the wall. Falling down to the floor ,my legs out in front of me. I leaned my head back and took 2. Double dose to wake up in 8 hours, I sat there waiting to begin to feel drowsy. About 5 minutes passed as I felt exhausted and dossed off.

Alexander's P.O.V
Alexander paced back and forth in his room. He kept his eyes on his every step thinking about my lost face expression that I had given him.
*What do I do? I find her desirable ,different and cherish able. I just don't want to destroy her. I need her,but she's just my associate it'll look wrong*Alexander thought as he stopped walking and looked up to the wall then thought again,*That's not the point if I want her I want her*He thought as he decided to lay down on his bed.
Staring up at the ceiling and reached over to his nightstand to grab a shot of alcohol.

Consuming a sip of it and then placing it back down.

He laid on his back ,tranquil gaze up at the ceiling lost in thought;listening to the crickets outside making noise.

Morning 9am
Back to my P.O.V
I was sitting there stationed in the same spot since last night and barely starting to open my eyes.
I blinked a couple of times because my face felt so dry and my makeup was still on. I looked around to studying my surroundings ,everything was normal. My tongue and mouth steadily moved feeling my mouth dry as the Sahara Desert.
I slowly started to move my feet which felt stiff and my arms which were asleep as I moved them they tingled. Slowly standing up ,once I was fully standing on my feet I felt back pain. My body ached as I made my way to the bathroom,washing my face and the makeup off in the sink.
I looked up at the mirror to review my face, it was looking healthy and smooth as usual. I walked out as I decided to head into the kitchen and grab some pizza left from a couple days ago. Pulling out a chair and walking back to the microwave to set my pizza in. Setting it for 1 minute and grabbed some minute maid lemonade. Patiently waiting for the pizza I scrolled through WeHeartit.
The microwave beeped I turned around heading towards it and pulling out my pizza poking at it to make sure it was hot.
I sat my plate on the table and flopped myself down in the wooden chair.
Couple of minutes later I finished and paced back to my room.
I heard a ding coming from my phone ,receiving a message.
I fetched for my phone up that was lounging on the nightstand and viewed the name.

It was Steven,'Hey Ava!'The message read,I replied. "Did my plan work?'Steven texted

"Well..I kind of messed it up" ,I answered back.

2minutes went by after Steven replied

'What?!Did you tell him our plan?'Steven texted
I read as I heard a knock on the door,I jumped a bit I got caught off guard.
I got scared knowing usually no one visits me,while getting up from my bed I discreetly tip toed to the door.
Making my way up to the door, peeked through the peek hole.