Starting New :Chapter 8

"Well haha it's fun to live life as a teen so might as well. Since I knew that if I drank at that party I'd get wasted and that party always had the cops called on so I needed to be sober in order to leave. That party was the craziest one so everyone liked going." He informed me, "Ah" I dimpled taking the last bite of my scrambled egg.
We were out front as Steven walked me to my car. "I'm surprised you didn't get a hangover" He joked ,"I know considering that I don't drink often" I laughed. Steven and I hugged as I thanked him for everything.

Entering my room, closing the door behind me and leaning my back against it. "I forgot my dress" I realized widening my eyes. I walked into the bathroom removing my makeup and clothes entering the shower. I let my music play throughout the process. Reaching for my towel and wrapping it around my body. Stepping out of the shower feeling the rug in-between my toes. I began to dry my hair with the towel when Alexander entered my mind. *Flashback*
"Gemini" by Tash Sultana

Alexander and I were laying in bed back to the day he lied to me about his expression of his love towards me. Relaxing my head on his chest as he rested his eyes. While I let my fears leave me and take advantage of the time that I had alone with him. In my bed and I in his arms even if it was temporary. He began to move rolling over on his side pulling me closer into his arms. Feeling his chest on my skin and his aroma filling my nose. After awhile of cuddling I sat up sitting on my legs. Kindly setting his head on my chest as his sleepy eyes stayed shut. I smiled pulling my bra strap up to my shoulder.

Back to me

Catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror I had caught myself grinning. Staring at my own reflection I flipped the switch. Going over to my closet standing in front of my clothes. Inspecting my clothes on hangers, tugging off a Shamrock green colored long shirt;with a cut in the middle. With pointed sides hanging on each side ,accompanied with a brown beige choker. Selecting some light brown beige colored pants to go along with my shirt. Then glancing over at the car keys sitting on the counter. Fighting my regretful demons in my head ,memorizing that day when Alexander had me in his arms. For the very first time, laying in bed with him both of us resting our eyes. Letting the sun peek through the curtains ,illuminating our bodies. Without hesitation snapping back into reality reaching over. Snatching the car keys and enraging my anger out the door. Plotting myself in the jet black Lamborghini. Speeding away heading towards Alexander's place. Drowned in my thoughts having a conversation with myself inside my head. That I accidentally ran a red light not even noticing till the camera snapped a picture. I checked the rear view mirror but thankfully the street was clear. The sun was setting over the golden horizon. Mixed with all sorts of colors resembling the summer heat. Shadowing Alexander's private office that I hadn't visited since the last fight that had took place. Coming up to the door knocking ,expecting for Alexander to open the door. The door opened letting the cool breeze from inside hit me. My eyes fixed on his chest when my eyes came in contact with his. "Alexander?!" I shockingly shouted with a questioning tone. He stared down at me distressed, I took a step back in confusion. Alexander had looked as if a bachelor had prepared him to attend his wedding. His hair was held down with what looked like a handful of gel, to where no strands of hairs stuck up. He had his usual tux on in a deep fabricated soft black cloth. He had a perfectly shaved beard a smooth scruff making his eyes stand out. "Whoah.!Who are you?" I teased but really wanted to know what motivated him to dress up this way. "Myself" He murmured peering down at me his eyelashes were so thick covering his eyes. Making it seem as if his eyes were shut ,I brought myself closer to him taking in his strong cologne. It was difficult to think straight with his aroma enticing my thoughts to go against me. "I've come to let you know that I'll be working for Mr. Zaragoza for awhile" I included ,trying to peek over. "That's okay" he replied, "For how long?" Once he asked I paused to re think what I would say next, "For awhile I don't know yet" gradually turning away waiting for his reply. "Be careful his job is much more dangerous and difficult" He informed me as he stepped closer. Pairing his eyebrows closely together ,"Just..Know I'll be here whenever you want to come back. Please be careful Ava" Alexander processed his agonize, creating a warm hearted emotion. Later that day I made my way over to Sir Zaragoza ,another guy like Alexander. Who owned a business of his own needs for clients to complete his missions. Except his were more dangerous and supplied you with exaggerated weapons. Z's place was a mansion since his expenses were received well and discretely. His wild business has been running for over 20 years yet hasn't got caught. Then there's Alexander who's a bit new to this whole secret illegal missions thing. They've helped each other through their success ,coming upon Z's door I began to lightly knock a couple of times. I could hear some voices that sounded like men, I could barely make out the words. Assuming it was his bodyguard checking in, the door swiftly slid back. Revealing a big buff bald guy with marvelous blue eyes. He wore a black T-shirt with some dark grey pants, "Make your way in" the unknown guy politely directed me to join him. He closed the door behind us ,getting in front of me as I noticed another guy wearing the same outfit.